Resorts in Al Ain Al Sokhna
- 88 m2
- 188 m2
- 56 m2
- 136 m2
- 500 m2
- 120 m2
- 130 m2
- 125 m2
- 150 m2
- 135 m2
- 115 m2
- 139 m2
Ain Sokhna's most beautiful villages
Tourists flock to Ain Sukhna because of its natural beauty. It's on the Red Sea's shore, in the Gulf of Suez. The city of Ain Sukhna and its resorts are just a short drive from the Cairo Governorate through the Cairo / Ain Sukhna route, which was built in 2004 and reduced travel time, effort, and distance to the villages of Ain Sukhna. In addition to the area's natural and therapeutic benefits, this made it a first-class tourist investment resort and a distinctive front for a wonderful holiday year-round owing to the moderate summer and winter weather.
All the information you need to know about Ain Sokhna's most affordable chalets for sale is here.
The name and location of Ain Sukhna
Ain Sukhna connects Ras al-Adabiya in the north with Ras al-Zafarana in the south and stretches along the Red Sea coast for 80 km. According to the embassy's website, Ain Sukhna is only an hour's drive from Cairo and is 55 kilometers from the Suez Governorate. It's a good 140 kilometers distant.
It's also only a half-hour drive from New Administrative Capital, making it a popular tourist destination because it's simple to go to and from on the same day, thanks in part to the moderate weather year-round and the availability of several hotels. Also, resorts and tourist towns provide guests with all the facilities and entertainment they need to have a relaxing holiday.
Ain Sukhna's tourism does not stop at only leisure travel; it also includes healing and medical travel. Historically, this region has been known for its medicinal benefits due to the abundance of hot sulphur springs in the area. It's a popular tourist destination with people from all over the world because of the abundance of attractions. The resort has access to some of the best beaches on the Red Sea coast, with crystal-clear blue water, powdery white sand, and a wide range of tourist activities including snorkeling, camping, and underwater photography.
Find out more about the available apartments in Ain Sokhna, and get them as soon as possible here.
Ain Sukhna's most attractive tourist attractions
The number and variety of tourist attractions in Ain Sukhna appeal to visitors and investors alike, and the features of those attractions vary widely in order to appeal to as many different types of travelers as possible.
Many visitors come to the Ain Sukhna area to relax on the clear turquoise beaches and the white sand beaches that look like flakes of snow scattered across the horizon. The Ain Sukhna area has a number of beautiful beaches where all the necessary services are available to ensure the comfort, luxury, and safety of beachgoers while they are there. and several of Ain Sukhna's beaches, such as Louly Beach, Sadat Beach, Gardenia Beach, and Zahra Beach, might be considered it's most beautiful.
The Ain Sukhna region's Jabal El Galala is a must-see destination. It's a 1200-meter mountain range. Those that are interested in mountain climbing can get involved in it. A quick cable car takes you to the nearby beaches. Mount Galala is revered for its spiritual significance. For all celestial faiths, too, because it is said to be the mountain that the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, crossed with the people of Israel to flee the Pharaoh, Other than that, Jabal al-Jalalah is also considered a hospital site due to the emergence of some hot sulfur springs and springs, the temperature of which reaches 35,
Your complete guide to the greatest Ain Sokhna villas for sale here
One of the most well-known and significant religious landmarks in Ain Sukhna, the Saint Paul Monastery draws a large number of people to wander about and learn about the area's rich religious heritage. The Saint Paul Monastery is made up of three medieval churches dug out of the soil. Offering written religious plans is one of the best parts of this monastery. It was written by hand and was dated when the place was first established in order to prove its authenticity.
The Saint Anthony Monastery is also a popular tourist destination in the Ain Sukhna area because of its religious significance. It's been around since the fourth century AD, and religious ceremonies continue to be conducted there year-round. In addition to its plans and murals, the monastery attracts more visitors because of them.
Suez Canal and the Suez Port: The Suez Canal is a major tourist attraction in the region, drawing a significant number of tourists to Ain Sukhna to explore the area and snap souvenir photographs.
Features and services available in Ain Sokhna
- Ain Sukhna's closeness to densely populated governorates like Cairo and Alexandria makes it simple to access and have a pleasant holiday without having to endure the difficulty of a long journey that lasts for long hours, The journey to Ain Sukhna will be much simpler once the high-speed rail project connecting 6th of October City with Ain Sukhna and passing through numerous major stops alongside the road is completed.
- Ain Sukhna's moderate climate and welcoming atmosphere help to make it a popular tourist destination all year long.
- Because the Ain Sukhna region is so near to the desert, travelers may go on desert safaris, explore the desert, and spend the night in the breathtaking natural settings.
- The area contains Ain Sukhna's most popular tourist settlements, which provide guests a secure and comfortable place to stay, as well as all the amenities they might possibly need.
- The villages of Ain Sokhna 2020 will supply a large number of real estate units for individuals looking to acquire a piece of the local real estate market. The areas and locations of these units vary based on the type of services given by Ain Sokhna complexes, as we discover chalets, cabins, conventional and independent apartments, penthouses, double homes, and finished villas. In addition, there are additional payment options available.
- Ain Sukhna's beaches are known for their crystal-clear water, which makes boat cruises and other water activities ideal for seeing the area's coral reefs and marine life.
- In Al Ain Sokhna resorts, there are several entertainment facilities for adults and children both within and outside the resorts.
- In addition to gyms and swimming pools of varying sizes, there are sports clubs with extensive spaces where various sports activities may be performed. The largest golf course in Egypt is located in Ain Sokhna.
- Throughout and outside of al ain al Sokhna's villages, there are several shopping malls and commercial hubs that house all of the world's major agencies and stores, all of which operate around the clock and sell a wide range of goods and services.
- Beaches in Ain Sukhna, either part of tourist towns or free-standing, are known for their cleanliness and safety for both adults and children.
Ain Sukhna villages
The environmental, historical, and religious benefits of al Ain al Sokhna drew Egyptian and foreign real estate investors and developers to create a collection of the greatest villages in Ain Sukhna, complete with all the amenities and features required to fulfill the ever-increasing demand for the area. Ain Sukhna is one of the cheapest villages in the area, and it offers payment options and reasonable rates because of the high quality of service and the availability of many different-sized units:
As the best Ain Sokhna resort, Blue Blue Village is also one of the most affordable villages in Ain Sokhna because it has the most recreational and aesthetic water bodies covering the majority of the village's area, and this is why the resort was named by this name. If you're looking for tourist villages in Ain Sokhna, all units are surrounded by lakes. Beautiful crystal, swimming pools, artificial waterfalls, and dancing fountains can be found at Blue Blue Village, which covers an area of 12,000 square meters and is around an hour's drive from the governorate of Cairo.
As well as medical and commercial services, Blue Blue Village Ain Sokhna has a children's entertainment area, a health resort area, and a huge hotel with 5-star service that welcomes guests at any time.
The town of Almont Ain Sokhna is one of the most attractive in the Ain Sokhna compound because of its magnificent location on Mount El Galala and its distinctive view of the gorgeous beaches of Ain Sokhna. And is around an hour's drive from the governorate of Cairo.
The village's facilities include a private mountain park with hiking trails, as well as a commercial area, artificial waterfalls, and a unique children's amusement area, as well as other types of real estate.
Ain Hills is one of the best compounds in Ain Sokhna, and one of the most important and well-known tourist villages on the map of Ain Sokhna villages because of its large area on the beach, estimated at 800 meters, and all units inside the village have a stunning and panoramic view of the sea because the entire village was built using the terracing system.
As the most beautiful resort in Al Ain Sokhna resorts, Ain Hills Village offers a variety of services, including 4200 square meters of artificial lakes Crystal Lagoons that penetrate the units' surroundings, and artificial waterfalls that emerge from a nearby area and flow into vast green areas of picturesque beauty. In addition, it offers commercial, medical, and recreational services, as well as a 5-star hotel to welcome guests.
The Blue Bay Ain Sokhna complex is one of the greatest in Ain Sokhna since it was constructed in an Asian design and is the first of its type in Egypt. It's around 140 kilometers south of Cairo Governorate, before the Zaafarana area, in the south of Ain Sokhna.
With a magnificent beach, one of the best in Ain Sokhna, a yacht marina, a water games area, and a diving center, the resort offers something for everyone. It also contains a tropical forest designed in Asian style, which is located within the resort.