Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna
About Ain Sokhna It is one of the most beautiful coastal areas that is characterized by calm and charming nature, as it has all services and facilities with complete ease
Ain Sokhna Location On the Suez Road, 133 km from Cairo.
Units Types Apartments - Penthouses -Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna.
Units Spaces It starts from 70 square meters.
Average Prices Starts of 650,000 EGP.
The Most Important Developers Tatweer Misr - Porto Group - DM.
Properties for sale
Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna Brochure and Master Plan
About Ain Sokhna: It is one of the most beautiful coastal areas that is characterized by calm and charming nature, as it has all services and facilities with complete ease
Ain Sokhna Location: On the Suez Road, 133 km from Cairo.
Units Types: Apartments - Penthouses -Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna.
Units Spaces: It starts from 70 square meters.
Average Prices: Starts of 650,000 EGP.
The Most Important Developers: Tatweer Misr - Porto Group - DM.
Payment methods: The customer pays an advance of the total unit price with the rest of the price being paid over convenient and varied payment periods, and the unit value can also be paid in cash.
Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna with Instant Delivery
The natural charming beauty of Al Ain Al Sokhna has prompted many people to look for Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna, so they can enjoy a leisurely time at the Red Sea coast away from the hustle and bustle of Cairo. The lucky homeowners in Al Ain Al Sokhna will enjoy the fresh air, beautiful landscape, and all the services they can think of. Read the rest of the article for more details.
Al Ain Al Sokhna Map
Al Ain Al Sokhna has a prestigious geographic location on the coast of the Suez gulf, which connects it to a number of major cities. It is only 133 kilometers from Cairo and about 350 kilometers from Alexandria.
Moving from Al Ain Al Sokhna to Hurghada is easy because it is only 330 kilometers away. The city is 80 kilometers from the New Capital, 56 kilometers from Suez City, and is also very close to Ismailia City and Zafarana Road.
Booking chalets for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna with instant delivery means enjoying some of the best services that the city has to offer. This includes essential services as well as entertainment facilities, for example:
- There’s plenty of essential service facilities, such as schools, pharmacies, hospitals, and more.
- Commercial areas and major malls offer an unforgettable shopping experience to all the inhabitants of the city.
- A number of luxurious cafes and restaurants are available to serve you the most delicious meals.
- It’s easy to come across many stores and supermarkets, so you can buy all your daily needs.
- Wonderful entertainment services, including green spaces scattered everywhere, stunning beaches, waterfalls, clubs, and so on.
The Advantages of Owning a Chalet in Al Ain Al Sokhna
You’ll get numerous advantages when owning a Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna, which is why many customers are tempted to buy their vacation home in this city and nowhere else. Some of these advantages include:
- A great location that is accessible from many different cities, including Madinaty, Cairo, and Suez.
- The temperate weather throughout the year, which is why Al Ain Al Sokhna is a world class tourist destination.
- There’s plenty of services with enough variety to provide the needs of all residents.
- Lots touristic villages and resorts, all competing to provide the best experience for their residents.
- The stunning natural landscape can be seen in every part of the city, ensuring a relaxing and healthy vacation.
- The city is named after the many natural mineral hot springs that people use for their numerous health benefits.
- Healthcare services are available 24/7.
- The city has a massive golf club covering about 2.5 million square meters.
- There’s plenty of fun activities, such as ice skating and others.
- There are so many stunning beaches to visit, all with pristine waters and soft white sands. There’s also plenty of activities to try.
- The city is close to the desert and has a mountainous region, making it ideal for safaris and camping trips.
- Plenty of movie theatres to catch up with the latest show reels.
Best Locations to Buy a Chalet in Al Ain Al Sokhna
Most parts of Al Ain Al Sokhna are very luxurious, which makes it harder to choose the best possible location. To narrow it down, we’ve gathered some of our favorite locations that we think are going to make your decision a lot easier.
- Porto Sokhna Resort: Offers plenty of facilities and entertainment services for residents, such as equestrian centers, golf course, fishing and diving spots, and more. It has many luxurious Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna and a private beach.
- La Serena Village: chalets have a direct seaside view, and the village itself has plenty of service facilities, such as shopping centers, children’s playgrounds, and more.
- Stella Di Mare Resort: This resort has a wonderful location on the Red Sea, and is one of the closest tourist villages to Cairo (only 40 meters away). It offers its residents the highest degree of privacy and a number of services and facilities, such as clubs, restaurants, cafes, hotels, stores, and more.
- Al Hayah Resort: Overlooks one of the most beautiful Red Sea Beaches and offers many entertainment services such as swimming pools, children’s playgrounds, and celebration venues. All chalets have a direct view of the Red Sea.
- Amigo Village: Has all the essential services, plus some entertainment services. It’s most important advantage is its moderate prices.
Available Chalet Spaces
You’ll find small, medium, and large chalets in Al Ain Al Sokhna because all these resorts compete to provide customers with their exact needs. Most Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna range between 70 square meters and 210 square meters, but some are larger.
For example, Ein Bay has a chalet with 210 square meters of space plus a roof, it is divided into 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, while Monte Galala Village has 100-square-meter chalets with ultra-modern Super Lux finishes.
Prices and Payment Systems
You’ll find a wide range of prices when it comes to buying a chalet in Al Ain Al Sokhna, there’s also many options for payment systems. Most resorts have an easy installment system that makes it more accessible to buy a unit.
Not only do chalet prices vary between villages, but even within the same village. To give you an idea of what you could expect to pay, we have the average chalet prices for some famous resorts below:
- Porto Sokhna: 650,000 EGP
- La Serena Al Ain Al Sokhna: 850,000 EGP.
- Stella Di Mare: 2,250,000 EGP.
- Amigo Village: 500,000 EGP.
- La Vista Village: 950,000 EGP.
Keep in mind that the prices above may increase according to the real estate market fluctuations. As for payment systems, they’re often very reasonable. Cash payment isn’t the only option available, because you can pay the unit price in installments for several years instead.
Payment systems vary according to the resort. Below, we’ve listed some examples:
- The Groove Village offers 70-square-meter chalets for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna with full finishes and air conditioning. You only need a downpayment of 130,000 EGP and the rest is paid in installments for 9 years.
- Azha Compound has fully-finished chalets with instant delivery available for 2,400,000 EGP. You can offer a downpayment of 2,000,000 EGP and pay the remaining 400,000 until February 2023.
- Monte Galala Village has 100-square-meter chalets with 2 bedrooms, a reception, a terrace, a kitchen, and 1 bathroom. They have unique Greek-style architecture ultra-modern Super Lux finishes, and a private Jaccuzi. No downpayment is needed and you can pay the installments for up to 10 years without interest.
- Swimming pools
- Shopping center
- Social Club
- Health club and Spa
- Water Fountains
- Aqua park