Properties for sale
Project Name: The Groove
About the Project: One of the most wonderful touristic villages on the Red Sea, in Al-Ain Al-Sokhna. The strategic location is near Cairo and New Administrative Capital. The project offers unique designs, a variety of unit spaces, and services for all the residents.
The Groove Village Location: Al-Ain Al-Sokhna, about 120 kilometers from Cairo and 60 kilometers from New Administrative Capital. It’s also very close to Monte Galala, and is about 11 kilometers from Porto Sokhna.
Village Space: 83 acres.
Unit Types: villas, townhouses, twin houses.
Unit Spaces: starts from 90 square meters
Unit Prices: starts from 1,262,000 EGP
Real Estate Developer: DM Developments.
Payment System: 10% of the unit price as a downpayment, with the remaining amount divided over installments for 9 years.
The Groove Al Ain Al Sokhna
The village was designed with creativity in terms of the interior designs and exterior landscape, making it one of the most beautiful resorts in Al Ain Al Sokhna. The landscape is covered in a variety of water bodies with different shapes and sizes, which compliments the surrounding green vegetation and colorful flowers, making the village look like a piece of heaven. In addition, the groove offers all kinds of essential and entertainment services, giving visitors everything they need to have an unforgettable holiday be it winter or summer.
Read now about the most important affordable villages in Al Ain Al Sokhna.
The Groove Village Al Ain Al Sokhna Location
The Groove enjoys a distinct location in the Galala area, close to a number of important landmarks, plus major roads and axes. It’s only 60 minutes away from Cairo.
Specifically, the Groove Village is located on Zafarana road, about 30 minutes away from New Administrative Capital. This location is known for accommodating a number of premium tourist resorts and international hotels, such as Porto Sokhna which is only 7 kilometers away from The Groove, as well as Mövenpick Hotel which is 11 minutes away.
More information about twin houses for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna.
The Groove Services
- The Grove Village in Ain Sokhna is one of the most important full-service tourist resorts in the region, thanks to intelligent design and good management that provides all the needs and requirements of visitors. All you have to do is enjoy the most beautiful parts of Ain Sokhna.
- The villagers benefit from enjoying a 900-meter private beach with crystal-clear blue waters, soft white sands, comfortable seats and umbrellas all provided to the visitors as they recuperating on the beach. There are 3 international restaurants on the beach offering a varied menu that satisfies all tastes.
- The compound has a private marina with a 12 km yacht area, where you can enjoy fishing and embark on fun cruises.
- All units have great views of artificial lakes stretching over vast space, with green spaces that are always taken care of. The units are also surrounded by service centers that do not affect the levels of privacy and tranquility of the population, which provide the whole family with the highest level of well-being.
- Within the resort, there is a shopping mall built on a large space, which includes a large number of shops and international brand branches that provide all your needs for goods and products during your stay in the village.
All the details about the cheapest chalets for sale in Ain Sokhna.
- The village has a medical center that provides around-the-clock healthcare services, as well as a number of pharmacies and medical clinics in different disciplines.
- Treat yourself on holiday in a state-of-the-art spa and a wellness center that offers beauty and healthcare services.
- The compound also features a sports club for all athletic activities, a gym, and a clubhouse.
- For seafood lovers, the compound offers a range of restaurants inspired by the world's most famous cuisine, to satisfy the tastes of the whole family, as well as a number of cafés with a distinctive view in the heart of nature.
- The Grove village includes an unprecedented artificial island that has been implemented on 14 acres.
- Along the beach line, tracks have been allocated for jogging or cycling enthusiasts, so that they can enjoy exercising in the fresh air on the most beautiful beaches of Ain Sokhna.
- Golf carts are available throughout the day, so you can explore the entire resort freely.
- There are also recreational services for children from playgrounds, swimming pools, and an Aqua Park for the whole family.
- If you want to hold your own events within the resort, you will be able to do so in event venues, which offer various catering and party planning services.
- Enjoy the highest level of safety within the resort thanks to the latest surveillance and security systems.
- The project manager is keen to provide all maintenance services periodically to all units and facilities within the compound so that the owners do not suffer from any problems during their stay within the village.
- To receive visitors to the resort (including foreign tourists, Arabs, and Egyptian visitors), the resort is home to Groove's 5-star international hotel and 50 rooms with great views.
Your comprehensive guide to finding out the best villas for sale in Ain Sokhna.
The Groove Resort Available Spaces
The project was built on approximately 83 acres with a depth of 450 meters. About 14% is reserved for building and construction, another 15% is for the beach overlooking the village, with the remaining space allocated to the green spaces, landscape, and other service centers within the resort, with the aim of providing a beautiful aesthetic environment and beautiful views for all units.
The Groove Resort has a magnificent view of the largest private beach in Al Ain Al Sokhna, with a length of 930 meters, as well as a variety of water bodies such as swimming pools and Crystal Lagoons within the village.
The village units are built in a step system to maximize each unit’s view of the sea. The decks below each building may rise from 9 to 60 meters.
The village has 1,700 residential units of different sizes and divisions whether you are looking for a chalet, a villa, a twin house, or an apartment with Super Lux finishes
The unit spaces within The Grove Resort are as follows:
- 2 bedroom chalets with an interior space starting from 94 and up to 110 square meters.
- 3 bedroom chalets with interior space ranging from 140 and up to 145 square meters.
- Twin houses with various divisions and interior spaces, ranging between 172 and 288 square meters.
- Standalone villas with 322 square meters each.
Unit Prices and Payment Systems
Unit prices start at 1,262,000 EGP, which varies depending on the size, location and type of unit as well as the interior finishes.
The price can be divided by paying 10% upon signing the contract, and the rest in equal installments over 9 years. The unit is delivered within 4 years of the contract date.
Learn more about properties for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna.
Owner Company Portfolio
The company that owns the project is DM Developments, which has already undertaken a number of outstanding real estate projects in Heliopolis, Cairo governorate, and Al-Mokattam.
The volume of investments allocated to complete The Grove project is more than 4 billion EGP, and the implementation is headed by the engineer Ahmed Abdel Hamid, one of the most famous engineering consultants in Egypt and the owner of DM Real Estate, who worked on important projects such as Mostakbal City in New Cairo.
- Swimming pools
- Shopping center
- Commercial area
- Social Club