Keeva Sabbour 6 October

Al Ahly Sabbour developments

6 Properties

From 1,850,000 EGP

About Keeva Sabbour 6 October

Price From

1,850,000 EGP

Status

Under Construction

Delivery Date

2022

Available Properties

265 Meters Properties for sale in Keeva

Show price

Details About Keeva 6 October 265m Town house

Show price

5 bedrooms Villas for Sale in Keeva

Show price

Book Your Unit Quickly in Keeva starting from 295m²

Show price

Villa for sale in Keeva

Show price

Your Unit With 340m² in Keeva 6 October

Show price

Properties for sale in Keeva

Show price

Your Villa in 6th October Keeva Compound with Facilities up to 10 Years

Show price

For Sale with Installments Townhouse 235 Meters in Keeva

Show price

Get an Apartment in Keeva Sabbour 6 October with Space of ​​190 Meters

Show price

Buy your Villa in 360m in Keeva 6th of October

Show price

Villas for Sale in Keeva Sabbour, 330 Meters

Show price

Villas for Sale in Keeva 6 Bedrooms 360 Meters

Show price

300M Villas for Sale in Keeva

Show price

2 Bedrooms Apartments for Sale in Keeva Sabbour

Show price

Know the Price of an Apartment 150 Meters in Keeva Sabbour Compound

Show price

Book a Unit of 145 Meters in Keeva 6 October Compound

Show price

230M Townhouse for Sale in Keeva Sabbour

Show price

With Space of ​​265 Meters, Villas for Sale in Keeva

Show price

2 Bedrooms Apartments for Sale in Keeva Sabbour 154 Meters

Show price

Apartments for Sale in Keeva 118 Meters

Show price

Units with Space of ​​255 Meters for Reservation in 6th October Keeva Compound

Show price

With a 10% Downpayment, Get a 225 Meter Townhouse in Keeva Sabbour Compound

Show price

Villa 295m for Sale at the Lowest Price per Square Meter in Keeva Compound

Show price

For Sale 225 Meters in Keeva Compound 6th October

Show price

Get an Apartment in Keeva Sabbour with Space of ​​190 Meters

Show price

Buy your Apartment with Space of ​​158 Meters in Keeva 6th October

Show price

2 Bedrooms Apartments for Sale in Keeva Sabbour 122 Meters

Show price

With Space of ​​168m Apartments for Sale in Keeva

Show price

4 Bedrooms Townhouse for Sale in Keeva Sabbour

Show price

In 6th of October, Book your Villa in Keeva Compound with Space of ​​260 Meters

Show price

Apartment for Sale 118m Keeva Sabbour Compound with Payment Facilities

Show price

Townhouse for sale in Keeva 240 meters

Show price

Video

Please contact us on +201009808986 or via WhatsApp to get help.

Project Name: Keeva.

About the Project: it is one of Al Ahly Sabbour projects.

Keeva Location: Dahshur road between Mall of Arabia and Mall of Egypt next to Dar Al Fouad Hospital.

Project Space: 144 acres.

The Developer Name: Al Ahly Sabbour.

Units Type: Townhouses - standalone villas - twin houses.

Town Houses Space: vary among 265 m², 230 m², 225 m².

Payment Systems: 5% downpayment and the rest in installments over 8 years, 8% downpayment and the rest in installments over 9 years, or 10% downpayment and the rest in installments over 10 years with interest-free for all payment methods.

Keeva Sabbour

Kiva 6 October Compound takes you to another world where luxury and comfort, it is a compound that has been developed by Sabbour Group, هt is more than just a regular compound, it provides you with many different services, the units varied with unique and distinctive designs and large spaces that will help you live comfortably.

It also provides you with security, guarding, restaurants, cafes, and other important services, including recreational and non-recreational services, this project is a partnership among Sabbour Company, The National Bank and the Urban Communities Authority.

Keeva Sabbour location

Located in the highest areas in 6 October, it is distinguished by its strategic and geographical location, so it represents a bright destination in 6 October city on Dahshur Road between Mall of Arabia and Mall of Egypt, near Dar Al Fouad Hospital, where it is minutes away from the compound.

It is also close to Swan Lake and Palm Parks, and these areas are very dynamic. The area of the project is 144 acres, of which 18% for the project and the rest 82% for recreational services and green spaces in the project.

All information about the best compounds in 6 October

Services of Keeva 6 October

Al Ahly Real Estate, the company implementing the project, sought to provide all services within the compound to meet all the needs of customers, and not need to go outside, these services include:

Health Club: A health club has been established on 41 acres, which includes all the leisure activities that visitors need.

Swimming pools: there are many swimming pools distributed throughout, as well as green spaces covering the majority of the project area, as they give a sense of comfort when you look at it.

Restaurants and cafes: The compound has the best international restaurants and cafes offering hotel services as well as the best food and beverages.

The project also has a commercial area with many shops as well as a shopping mall.

Water bodies: it includes many water bodies consisting of artificial lakes and swimming pools, and the project also includes recreational areas as well as picnic areas with friends and family.

For sports enthusiasts, walking, running, and cycling places have been also provided.

Security and guarding: 24-hour security is available to provide security and stability within the compound, where it is equipped with the best and latest security equipment as well as surveillance cameras.

Features of Keeva Compound

  • The compound is one of the latest residential projects launched in Egypt within the city of 6 October, which the state is keen to upgrade in order to provide a comfortable, good and upscale life for customers.
  • This includes a balance between luxury and life at a distinct and prestigious level, which makes it distinct from other residential compounds, both in terms of location and modern design, which has been implemented by the best and most experienced experts and engineers.
  • The project succeeded in providing a lot of basic or recreational services, which led to urban development, with privacy, security, and comfort as well as giving attention to the health aspect, it is an environmentally friendly project.

Residential Units Spaces in the Project

  • Standalone villas with spaces of 360 m², 340 m², 330 m². 295 m², 265 m².
  • Twin houses with space of 265 m².
  • Townhouses with space starts from 225 m² up to 265 m².
  • Apartments with space of 112 m² consisting of two rooms.
  • Apartments with space of 118 m².

Units Prices in Keeva October

Units vary not only in its type but also in the area and therefore the price of the residential unit as follows:

  • 360 m², 340 m², 330 m², 295 m², or 265 m² standalone villas are with price starts from 7,500,000 EGP.
  • 265 m² twin house with price starts from 5,400,000 EGP.
  • 265 m², 230 m², or 225 m² townhouses are with price starts from 3,900,000 EGP.
  • Townhouse corner with price starts from 4,400,000 EGP.
  • Apartments with space of 112 m² and 118 m² consisting of two rooms, and apartments with spaces of 154 m², 158 m², 168 m², and 190 m² consisting of 3 bedrooms are with price starts from 1,850,000 EGP.

Your comprehensive guide to discover 6 October compounds list

Booking & Payment Systems

It represents the largest residential project in October, it is located in a vital area and a very distinct geographical location, and those who want to buy in the compound, you can book from now on and choose the appropriate payment method, among the following systems developed by the company:

  • You can pay a 5% downpayment and the rest in installments over 8 years without interest.
  • Or 8% downpayment and the rest in installments over 9 years without interest.
  • Or 10% downpayment and the rest in installments over 10 years with interest-free.

The Developer of the Compound

Al Ahly Sabbour Real Estate is a leading real estate development company, established in 1994, and is a joint-stock company according to Egyptian Law No. 159 of 1981, the company's partners are the National Bank of Egypt, which is one of the largest banks in the Middle East, owens 40%, while the rest, which is 60% owned by the company's president, Engineer Hussein Sabbour. The company has established a number of projects, including:

Amenities

Security
Playgrounds
Swimming pools
Shopping center
Commercial area
Mosque
Social Club
Health club and Spa

Map

Please contact us on +201009808986 or via WhatsApp to get help.

Other Projects in the Same Area

AEON Marakez 6 October Price From 1,400,000 EGP
Mountain View Giza Plateau 6 October Price From 1,500,000 EGP
Mountain View Chillout Park 6 October Price From 2,368,566 EGP
The Crown Palm Hills 6th Of October Price From 5,000,000 EGP
Kenz compound in 6 October Price From 850,000 EGP