About Midtown New Cairo Compound
Project Name: Midtown 5th Settlement.
About Project: A high-class residential compound in 5th Settlement by Better Home Group.
Midtown 5th Settlement Location: 5th Settlement near Teseen Street in New Cairo.
Midtown 5th Settlement Space: 18 acres.
Price Per Meter: 14,000 EGP.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2019.
Units Type: Apartments - Penthouse - Duplex.
Units Space: It starts from 135 to 300 m².
The Developer: Better Home.
Payment Methods: 10% up to 30% downpayment and the rest via installments over 3 up to 5 years.
Midtown New Cairo Compound
Midtown New Cairo is one of the largest new residential projects built by Better Home, one of the largest real estate companies, located in the heart of the 5th settlement, one of the most prestigious locations in Cairo.
The Compound is one of the latest and highest residential compounds in 5th Settlement as it is characterized by the best designs, glass interfaces, and surrounded by parks and vast green spaces. It also characterized by a wide range of residential buildings that vary among separated apartments, penthouse, and duplex.
The project is designed to provide many services and residential units, in addition to tranquility and high-end life.
Midtown Better Home location
Midtown Egypt is located in the 5th settlement area on Gate 4 of AUC. The project is located near the following places:
- Teseen Sreet.
- Future University.
- Palm Hills Compound.
- Katamya Gardens.
- Garden Residence.
- El Zohour Club.
- 14 km from Cairo Festival City.
- Only 10 km Al Rehab City.
- It is just 10 km from Downtown.
- It is 7 km from the German University.
- It is 7 km from Lake View compound.
The project is designed on a very large area of 18 acres to provide the largest number of residential units, as 25% of the project space were allocated for residential units, as it is up to 43 buildings within the project, while the rest of the area is for green spaces and services.
The Previous Projects of the Developer
Better Home Group is the developer of Midtown 5th Settlement, it has established in 1992, its major projects include:
A group of compounds in New Cairo, High Land Park, Midtown 5th Settlement.
High Land Park 6th of October.
Cityscape Mall 6 October and another mall in New Minya.
Administrative Buildings include Cairo Business Plaza, Gate, Bay.
Midtown offers a wide range of services to the residents of the Compound. The project is designed to suit the highest classes and at the lowest prices, among the services available in the following:
- A large shopping mall with the largest number of local and international brands.
- Many restaurants and cafes.
- Private parking areas.
- Vast green spaces.
- A large number of swimming pools, including covered pools for ladies for extra privacy.
- 24/7 security and guarding.
- Many Lakes.
Residential Units Spaces in Midtown Compound
The residential units within Midtown have a number of excellent services and are available in various spaces to suit all customers and meet their needs and starts from 135 up to 300 m², as follows:
- Small apartment spaces start from 135 m².
- The apartments consist of three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and three reception rooms.
- The medium apartments' spaces ranging from 220 up to 230 m².
- The medium apartments consist of three bedrooms, three reception rooms, three bathrooms, and a living room.
- Apartments with spaces ranging from 285 up to 300 m².
- The large apartments consist of three bedrooms, three reception rooms, three bathrooms, a maid room, a private dining room, and a private living room.
Penthouses - Duplexes.
Payment systems at Midtown 5th Settlement
There are many payment systems and facilities to get residential units, including.
- 10% downpayment and installment of the remaining price over 3 up to 4 years.
- 20% downpayment and the remaining amount is payable over 5 years.
- The remaining amount is paid every month or every three months as desired.
- 5% of the total amount is paid for maintenance.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2019, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update the spaces and the list of residential and commercial units' types and prices constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.