About Midtown Condo New Capital Compound
Project Name: Midtown Condo.
About Project: A distinctive residential compound in one of the highest neighborhoods of Administrative Capital consists of a group of blocks containing 7 floors with contemporary designs.
Midtown Condo Location: at the 7th residential district in the New Administrative Capital near the ring road, Al Sefarat Neighbourhood, and Fairground.
Midtown Condo Space: 66 acres.
The Developer Name: Better Home.
Units Type: apartments.
Units Space: starts from 110 up to 370 m².
Payment Methods: 5% downpayment and rest via quarterly installments up to 7 years.
See More Than 3000 Properties for sale in New Capital City
Midtown Condo New Capital Compound
Midtown Condo Administrative Capital is one of the new residential projects in the New Administrative Capital, which is being built by Better Home, which has achieved previous success in its residential projects in the Administrative Capital and is considered a medium-priced project where the price per meter starts from 9,000 EGP.
The real estate developer was keen to choose a distinctive site in order to build the compound so that it is in the heart of the Administrative Capital, the residential neighborhood R7, which is the best neighborhood in the Administrative Capital and located between Expo City and Al Sefarat Neighborhood, near the regional ring road and Mohammed bin Zayed South axis.
Cllick Here for Apartments for sale in New Capital City
Master Plan of Midtown Condo Administrative Capital
Better Home has been keen to plan the project and design it at the highest level in order to feel happy inside, and the project consists of 52 residential units and each building consists of a ground floor and 7 upper floors, the company has decided to build on only 20% of the land area while the rest of the area is 80% is green spaces.
Browse Now Villas for sale in New Capital CityRead more about the project
Information about Better Home, The Developer
Better Home is one of the largest real estate construction and investment companies that have been founded 20 years ago, specifically since 1998, and has worked in many investment areas and has established more than 15 projects, including:
- Midtown Villa New Administrative Capital.
- Midtown 5th Settlement.
- Mega Mall in 6th October.
- Cityscape Mall in Minya.
- Midtown Sky New Capital Compound.
- Cairo Medical Center in 6th October.
- Midtown Solo.
- Cairo Business Plaza New Capital.
- Cairo Business Bay.
- Midtown Solo Mall New Administrative Capital.
- Midtown Condo Mall New Administrative Capital.
- Midtown Sky Mall New Administrative Capital.
- Highland Park 5th Settlement.
- Highland Park 6 October.
Most Important Services in Midtown Condo Project
The real estate developer of Midtown Condo New Administrative Capital has been keen to provide all services in the compound in order to be an integrated project, including:
- Gym, spa, and integrated health club.
- A Club house.
- Green Spaces and kids parks.
- Garage for each unit.
- Parking yard.
- Swimming pools for kids and adults in addition to separated pools for ladies.
- Restaurants and cafes.
- Sports playgrounds on vast areas.
- 24/7 security as well as CCTV cameras.
Know More about Twin Houses for sale in New Capital City
Features of Midtown Condo Better Home
- It is in a privileged location close to all the services you need, such as Opera, Fairground, ring road and diplomatic quarter.
- It has a huge mall and includes all the services you need from a supermarket, cafeteria or restaurants.
- There is a variety of spaces for large and small families.
- The owner company provides you with a variety of payment systems that are suitable for everyone.
Available Units in Midtown Condo
Midtown Condo project is one of the outstanding projects that has been built on 66 acres, while the available residential units are apartments starting from 110 square meters up to 370 square meters, and the last floor has a garden and you can own the last floor with roof for luxury and privacy.
Payment Systems and Average Price
Midtown Condo is Better Home's third project within the New Administrative Capital after Midtown and Midtown Solo projects, and the company has set prices per meter in the first phase from 9,000 EGP up to 10,000 EGP.
As for the payment method, only a 5% booking downpayment is paid and the rest is paid over 7 years in quarterly payments, and a 10% maintenance deposit is paid upon receipt.
Browse More Townhouses for sale in New Capital City
The Project Delivery Date
Better Home has announced that the deadline for the delivery of Midtown Condo project is in 2022, but the receipt shall be without finishing as the real estate developer left finishing for the units owners so that he/she enjoys privacy and finish the unit to his own taste.