Chalets for sale in Sokhna
Near By Area
3,150,000.00 EGP EGP
- 150 m2
3,720,000.00 EGP EGP
- 131 m2
1,450,000.00 EGP EGP
- 110 m2
2,465,000.00 EGP EGP
- 85 m2
1,200,000.00 EGP EGP
- 100 m2
3,000,000.00 EGP EGP
- 90 m2
1,653,000.00 EGP EGP
- 115 m2
2,200,000.00 EGP EGP
- 111 m2
2,228,464.00 EGP EGP
- 154 m2
3,322,916.00 EGP EGP
- 178 m2
2,050,000.00 EGP EGP
- 110 m2
1,900,000.00 EGP EGP
- 110 m2
2,887,965.00 EGP EGP
- 145 m2
2,300,000.00 EGP EGP
- 125 m2
Chalets for Sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna
Al Ain Al Sokhna is considered one of the best tourist locations in all of Egypt. It is known for its stunning landscape and wonderful chalets.
The city stands out due to the many tourist villages within it, which include plenty of chalets for sale, not to mention the many services and facilities available.
General Information about Al Ain Al Sokhna
The city attracts a large number of visitors all year long, whether summer or winter, this includes tourists within the country and from abroad. Chalets are a popular choice of property for these vacations.
Al Ain Al Sokhna is the perfect place to kick back and relax, which is why it is visited by Egyptians from all governorates, as well as many foreigners.
The city is home to many residential buildings and wonderful architectural designs, you can also find many hotels and tourist villages with apartments and chalets for sale.
Another tourist attraction in this city is the many museums available within it.
The city offers all the recreational and essential services that visitors are looking for, including restaurants, cafes, and plenty of places to hang out or practice different sports.
Al Ain Al Sokhna is named after the rejuvenating mineral hot springs in Ataqa mountain, Suez.
The water in these hot springs are unusually high, going up to 750 meters above sea level. These hot springs represent a major tourist attraction.
Al Ain Al Sokhna Location
It’s easy to see why people look for chalets for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna, especially with its convenient location.
Al Ain Al Sokhna is considered part of the Cairo governorate in the Republic of Egypt. Particularly, it is on the coast of the red sea, which is considered a premium location.
The city is in the Suez area, about 750 meters above sea level. In this area, there’s the Suez canal and plenty of archeological sites.
It’s worth noting that it is very close to the center of Cairo, since it’s possible to travel this distance in under 1 hour. This is why plenty of people would love to own a chalet here.
The city is not very far from south Suez, either. It is about 55 kilometers from south Suez and about 120 kilometer from Cairo.
Al Ain Al Sokhna is surprisingly close to the New Administrative Capital, which is only 80 kilometers away. It is also 80 kilometers away from Ismailia and 200 kilometers away from Zafarana Road.
Al Ain Al Sokhna Climate
A large number of people look for chalets for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna due to the temperate weather throughout the year, which allows you to take a vacation and enjoy the beach whenever you want.
Al Ain Al Sokhna is a tourist hotspot during summer and winter. During winter, the weather is typically 32 °C during the day, and 10 °C at night.
As for summer, the average temperature is 36 °C during the day, and 30 °C at night, there isn’t much rain to speak of throughout the year.
This wonderful weather is yet another reason why people look for chalets for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna.
Al Ain Al Sokhna Advantages
People look for chalets for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna thanks to the city’s numerous advantages over its competitors:
- Al Ain Al Sokhna is considered one of the best tourist villages, which is ideal for a summer or winter vacation thanks to its moderate weather throughout the year.
- There’s plenty of beautiful natural landscape to feast your eyes upon, including the stunning turquoise water of the Red Sea, the magnificent mountains, and the soft golden sands.
- There’s plenty of beaches in Al Ain Al Sokhna, with calm waters and beautiful sands.
- Al Ain Al Sokhna is a major tourist attraction because there are just so many places to see.
- Al Ain Al Sokhna is one of the closest touristic cities to Cairo, making it suitable for one-day vacations. A lot of people like to rent property for the weekend and return on the same day.
Al Ain Al Sokhna Services
Al Ain Al Sokhna is one of the main tourist attractions in Egypt, which is why it provides all the services that visitors may need. Besides providing chalets for sale and rent, the services available include:
- Al Ain Al Sokhna is home to many hotels and tourist villages that are sure to satisfy the tastes of different customers.
- It is possible to practice many entertainment activities, such as swimming, diving, skiing, and sea voyages.
- There are plenty of restaurants and cafes available, which offer the most delicious menus. You can easily grab a meal whether you’re in a tourist village or outside of it.
- The city has many places to hang out and meet people, including tourist hotspots and night clubs.
The Best Tourist Hotspots in Al Ain Al Sokhna
Many would-be vacationers look for chalets for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna because of the many tourist hotspots in this area, such as:
- Galala Mountain Region: one of the main tourist attractions in Al Ain Al Sokhna, which has a high cultural and historical significance. The mountain is very high, reaching 1200 meters above sea level. It is a favorite destination for different activities, such as motorbike riding, safaris, camping, or photography. There’s also plenty of nighttime parties.
- Beach Paradise Region: this is perhaps the main tourist attraction is Al Ain Al Sokhna, which is not missed by anyone visiting the city. This place attracts many visitors and is known for its turquoise waters, white sands, and moderate temperatures.
- Wildlife Area: known for its fragrant and wild vegetation, it is a favorite tourist attraction for those looking for rare flowers and shrubs. It is also ideal for skiing and diving.
- Fossilized Tree Conservatory: This conservatory is about 7 square kilometers, and it is home to a number of fossils and skeletons from extinct mammals, birds, and reptiles. It is often visited by scientists who wish to study them.
- Al Adabiya Port: one of the fun places to visit in Al Ain Al Sokhna, it is a great spot for bird-watching because a number of migratory birds like to settle here during spring and fall. It is also a great place for various activities, such as surfing.
- The Monastery of Saint Anthony: Hidden deep in the Red Sea Mountains, this is one of the most important locations for religious tourism in the region. Tourists (often Christians) would be delighted to visit the monastery and the caves, or simply enjoy the serene landscape of sea and mountains.
- Monastery of Saint Paul the Anchorite: Another Christian tourist attraction, which can be found on the Kuraymat Road. You can visit saint Paul’s cemetery and view a collection of ancient manuscripts.
The Best Villages and Resorts in Al Ain Al Sokhna
Al Ain Al Sokhna is one of the most important tourist attractions in Egypt, which is why real estate companies have paid close attention to it. You won’t have a problem finding tourist villages, or chalets for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna. Below, we list some of the most prominent resorts for your convenience:
- Blue Blue Resort: It can be found in the windmill area on Al Zafarana Road, next to Mountain View 2. You’ll find plenty of properties to choose from, including villas and chalets with different spaces. You’ll also find all the service facilities you may need.
- BlueBay Asia Al Sokhna: It is also in the windmill area, about 140 kilometers from Cairo. This resort has a wonderful view of the ocean, an exclusive beach, and a number of entertainment activities.
- Monte Galala El Sokhna: This resort is located in the Galala Mountain area, which has beautiful natural landscape. The village offers many entertainment services, chalets, and shopping malls.
- Azha Village: This village is located on the Suez Road in the heart of Al Ain Al Sokhna, about 126 kilometers from Cairo. Here, you can find plenty of clubs, clubhouses, and swimming pools.
- Ein Hills Compound: This village is only 12 kilometers from the city’s gate, or about 127 kilometers from Cairo. There’s plenty of entertainment services, green spaces, gyms, swimming pools, and so on.
The Best Beaches in Al Ain Al Sokhna
Many people are looking for a chalet for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna due to its many advantages, because Al Ain Al Sokhna is considered one of the best tourist cities in Egypt. One of the many advantages of this location is the natural landscape, including golden sands and turquoise sea waters. Our favorite beaches in Al Ain Al Sokhna are:
First: LoLoa Beach
Loloa Beach (Pearl Beach) is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Al Ain Al Sokhna. It is located at the 24th kilometer on the Suez road, and is open to visitors all day. This beach is equipped with seating areas and features the characteristic turquoise blue waters of the Red Sea, as well as the soft golden sands.
Second: Al Zohor Beach
Al Zohor Beach (Flowers Beach) is one of the premium beaches in Al Ain Al Sokhna, you can find many furnished chalets for sale here. It costs 100 EGP per person to enter this beach, but it includes many facilities, including a spacious swimming pool and water games. The sea is also very calm and the water is clear.
Third: Sadat Beach
One of the beaches with free entry, it is also one of the most beautiful beaches in Al Ain Al Sokhna, and is fully-equipped with all the facilities you may need. For example, there’s a children’s playground, and you can also go for a swim in its refreshing blue water, or simply relax on the soft sand.
Fourth: Al Samad Beach
One of the favorite beaches to visit, it costs 50 EGP per person, and is open from 7 AM to 8 PM. It is characterized by its quietness and beautiful waters.