About Telal El Sokhna Resort
Chalets for sale in Telal Al Sokhna with spaces start from 95 to 120 m²
Project Name: Telal.
About the Project: A residential compound by Rooya Group located on the Red Sea beach in Ain Sokhna.
Telal Location: Ain Sokhna.
Telal Space: 2.5 million m² equal to 317,76 acres.
Units Type: chalets - villas.
Units Space: range among 140 m² up to 360 m².
The Executing Company Name: Rooya Group.
Payment Methods: 25% downpayment and installments over 4 years.
Telal El Sokhna Resort Ain Sokhna
It is one of the giant projects built on an area of 2.5 million square meters or approximately 617.76 acres on the Red Sea coast as it contains large number of summer units and hotels hang on the Red Sea hills, as well as a marine with approximately 500 yachts and tourist boats.
About The Executing Company of Telal El Sokhna resort
Rooya Group is one of the largest real estate companies operating in the field of real estate investment in Egypt since its establishment in 2003, during that period, it provided a large number of residential units, chalets, hotels, and villas.
Rooya Group Major Projects:
It is one of the leading companies in the real estate field as it worked on the establishment of many residential projects including:
- Hadaba 6 October Compound.
- Lotus real estate projects.
- Telal El Sokhna Project.
- Residential units in Garden City, Nasr City, and El Shorouk.
- Stone Park New Cairo on an area of 350 acres.
- Stone Residence New Cairo in the 5th settlement on an area of nearly 450 acres.
- Zayed Crystal Spark project is set to open on 190 acres in the 6th of October City.
The cumulative profits and sales of the company exceeded 5 billion EGP by the end of the year in Egypt and the Gulf States.
Residential units of Telal El Sokhna resort.
As for Telal El Sokhna project, the company started to build these units in 2011 has already completed the establishment of a huge number of residential units up to 2000 units have been designed in the form of terraces up to four and rising from the surface of the sea gradually.
There are some units that were established on the hills of the Red Sea, making the company inspired by the name of the resort from those hills, and even It is keen to establish the entire project on the Red Sea coast, where the white sand, beaches, and the beautiful landscape in nature.Read more about the project
Telal El Sokhna resort Location
It is located on an area of 2.5 million square meters in the most vital red sea areas, Ain Sokhna, as it extends on the Red Sea coast with a distance of 6 kilometers where warm sand and clear seawater and thus make it a destination for many tourists and visitors from different cities in the Arab Republic of Egypt throughout the year.
It is more than 100 km from Cairo on the main Zafarana road and about 40 minutes away from Suez City, enabling its residents to take advantage of the services of Cairo and Suez together, where there are many other services on the road such as hospitals, restaurants and shopping malls, as the Downtown of Ain Sokhna.
Features of Telal El Sokhna resort
As for the advantages of Telal El Sokhna Resort, it includes:
- The design of the project in the form of terraces making all units able to see the sea at different levels.
- The resort also includes the first suspended hotel on the Red Sea coast with a five-star hotel that was designed directly on the seafront marina.
- Another three-star hotel has been established inside the resort with a number of chalets and residential units of up to 2000 units (chalets & villas).
Major services in Telal Al Sokhna Roaya
- There are a number of landscapes with nearly 75% of the total area of the project in order to provide calm and stability to the guests.
- A large number of restaurants and cafes offering a variety of new foods and dishes suitable for all tourists.
- As well as swimming pools for children and swimming pools for the chalets, next to the Aquapark, Beach Buggy and yachts, which gives you a vacation full of fun and excitement.
- Sports venues, health centers, Jacuzzi, and Gym.
- Equipped First-aid units on the beaches to provide assistance and prevent drowning as much as possible, as well as pharmacies and various medical centers.
- 24/7 security.