Best Amenities Of White Sand North Coast Resort

White Sand resort North Coast

White Sand North Coast

From 1,100,000 EGP
Status Under Construction
Delivery Date 2022
Developed by: Green Valley
Published at 2019-10-30

White Sand village is a unique tourist place that will be a destination for visitors and tourists from all over the world, this project is distinguished by its picturesque location and charming design.

If you want to breathe fresh sea air and enjoy a unique seaside view with clear skies, crystal sands with a soft feel and an imaginary panoramic atmosphere, you should book your unit at White Sand and for more Details Click Egypt Real Estate.

Find out the Properties for sale in North Coast

White Sand North Coast

  • White Sand Resort has a space of 186 acres with an investment of 9 billion EGP.
  • The resort will be in the middle of the North Coast area, which will make it a particularly special location at the 75th km on the Alexandria desert road and will be 200 kilometers away from Cairo governorate.
  • The resort will be close to El Alamein Airport and the owner will arrive in 15 minutes in his own car, and it is just ten minutes Marina.
  • All its buildings and residential units will take 18% of the total area of the project, while the remaining 82% of the project area will be the share of the land to be cultivated and the corridors that will be designed as a walkway for visitors.
  • The length of the resort's beach will be 750 square meters.

For More information about the best North Coast Resorts, Click Here

Know About The Developer Of White Sand Resort

  • The company that will develop White Sand project is Green Valley Development (GV), Nasser Al-Mallah, CEO of the company, confirmed that the project will bring out a major development in the world of construction and architectural design in Egypt.
  • Quality and safety are the basic standards on which the company has relied and through them this global project will be implemented on the North Coast.
  • The company is putting many plans in its near future as it owns a huge number of land in Egypt, it owns 40 acres of the area of New Cairo, and occupies many parts of the land of the North Coast.
  • Green Valley or GV has established and implemented several major architectural projects in various Egyptian regions and governorates, establishing projects in New Cairo area, Central Delta, 6 October until it reached Upper Egypt.
  • The company has various other interests and achievements outside the scope of architecture and real estate investment, it has established companies for navigation and agricultural investment.

Full Details on the cheapest Chalets for sale in North Coast

Units of project White Sand North Coast

Chalet for sale in white sand
North Coast
10

Hurry Up To Buy A 100m Chalet In White Sand Resort

1,700,000 EGP

  • chalet
  • 3
  • 2
  • 100 m2
North Coast
Details
Chalet for sale in white sand
North Coast
10

Details About White Sand Resort Chalets

1,099,994 EGP

  • chalet
  • 1
  • 1
  • 66 m2
North Coast
Details
Chalet for sale in White Sand Village
North Coast
6

Your Chalet With ​​90m In White Sand Resort

1,200,000 EGP

  • chalet
  • 2
  • 1
  • 90 m2
North Coast
Details
Chalet for sale in White Sand Village
North Coast
6

Receive Your Chalet In White Sand Village With ​​95m

1,450,000 EGP

  • chalet
  • 2
  • 1
  • 95 m2
North Coast
Details
Chalet for sale in White Sand Village
North Coast
6

Book Your Chalet In White Sand Village With 120m²

1,890,000 EGP

  • chalet
  • 2
  • 2
  • 120 m2
North Coast
Details
Chalet for sale in white sand
North Coast
10

Chalet 130m In White Sand Resort

2,100,000 EGP

  • chalet
  • 3
  • 1
  • 130 m2
North Coast
Details

Most Important Services and Features of White Sand By Green Valley

  •  White Sand village varies in building the residential units in design and space, including a number of studios and chalets as well as seaside villas and twin houses.
  • The units' space within the resort will start from 54 square meters up to 347 square meters.
  • The resort will be equipped with many facilities and services, the most important of which is security throughout the day.
  • The resort will have 22 swimming pools as well as 3 artificial lakes that can be for swimming too.
  • Many international restaurants and cafes will be built.
  • A number of health, social and sports clubs will be held inside the resort.
  • The unit payment system within the resort will be based on paying 5% of the total amount and then installment the rest of the amount over 8 years without any interest.

All Details You Want To Know about Newest Resorts in North Coast

Amenities

  • Security
  • Playgrounds
  • Swimming pools
  • Shopping center
  • Commercial area
  • Mosque
  • Social Club
  • Health club and Spa