About White Sand North Coast
Project Name: White Sand.
About Project: Vacation project, 15 minutes from Marina Village.
White Sand Location: located in North Coast at Kilo 76 Alexandria-Matrouh Road.
White Sand Space: 186 acres.
Units' Type: Cabinets, studios, chalets, townhouses, twinhouses, standalone villas.
Units' Space: starts from 54 m² up to 347 m².
Price per meter: starts from 13,000 EGP.
The Developer Previous Projects: Green Valley Developments.
Payment Methods: 5% downpayment and installments up to 8 years.
The North Coast is the individuals' destination in Egypt of all tastes! It is an ideal place in terms of great climate, clear water, and calm waves, so many real estate companies have moved to carry out many projects and tourist villages.
One of those companies is Green Valley, which launched White Sand project in kilo 75.
The project is uniquely designed and has different unit spaces in terms of location and view.
Inside the compound, you will find a tourist village on an area of 186 acres and width of km and 750 meters length beach.
The total area of the project is divided into 18% of buildings and the remaining 82% is divided between basic and recreational services, green spaces, Crystal Lagoons, Aqua Park and swimming pools.
White Sand North Coast
It is a coastal project launched by Green Valley Developments to be its first project, as the project includes a commercial service complex serving the village as well as the entire area.
Ir is located on Kilo 75 of Alexandria-Matrouh Road, directly connected to Wadi El Natrun road, 15 minutes from Marina Resort, next to Marseilia Beach 1, and it is located next to Dimora.
White Sand Project is one of the projects that represents a new thought for the vacation resorts in Egypt where its location and its wonderful design because the water nature is the main part of it, the resort is a painting that blends the color of white sands with the buildings of the latest designs.
About the developer and its previous projects
Green Valley Developments has launched its unique project, White Sand Beach North Coast, which is a new event within the concepts of modern tourism communities, and the volume of investments of Green Valley is up to 9 billion pounds as it aims to develop real estate thought within Egypt.
The company's work is based on providing residential, tourism, commercial and investment solutions safely within healthy and environmentally friendly communities with high-quality standards and international specifications. Green Valley was also interested in being one of the participants in the scheme that Egypt is seeking to execute in the North Coast, as it provides new jobs and raising communities in the coastal area.
The Company aims to invest in a number of new projects in some governorates such as New Cairo, 6th October, North Upper Egypt, Central Delta, and Coastal governorates, as well as the establishment of an integrated industrial city.Read more about the project
Major Services in White Sand Resort
- All units overlook the landscapes and swimming pools.
- It has a simple highly effective road network as it works for easy access to all units, as well as access to the walkway of services and emergencies.
- Its streets width is up to 40 meters.
- It has a carefully planned pedestrian network.
- There is parking for all units, parking for the clubhouse and other parking for the beach.
- There are areas of activities with a number of creative activities and some entertainment areas, a number of water games and a skating area.
Extra services in White Sand North Coast Egypt
- Comprehensive Spa.
- Beach cabins.
- 3 Crystal Lagoons.
- Restaurants and Cafes area.
- Games area on the beach.
- Outdoor Gym.
- 24/7 security.
Units spaces and types within White Sands Resort
It is built on 186 acres where the project is a kilo wide, and the length of the beach is up to 750 meters. The project's green spaces are about 82% of the total area of the project, and the rest is for construction, buildings, and basic services.
It provides a variety of units, including cabins, studios, chalets, townhouses, twin houses, and standalone villas with a variety of spaces ranging from 54 m² up to 347 m².
White Sand prices and payment systems
You can book your unit in White Sand village at very competitive prices so that the price per meter starts at 13,000 EGP.
The lowest price per unit is 702,000 EGP, chalet booking start at 20,000 EGP, and villa starts at 40,000 EGP.
It also offers a payment system of 5% downpayment and installment up to 8 years.
The Delivery Date
Green Valley has not yet announced when the units will be delivered.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2019, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update the spaces and the list of residential and commercial units' types and prices constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.