About Marassi - North Coast
For sale studio 55 m with garden in Marassi Resort
Project Name: Marassi.
About Project: One of the most stunning resorts on the North Coast with its charming beaches, exquisite modern architecture of Mediterranean-inspired units, services, amenities, and mild atmosphere.
Marassi Location: Located at kilo 125 North Coast.
Project Space: 1455 acres
Developer Name: Emaar Company
Types of units: Apartments - Town Houses - Twin Houses - Chalets - Villas.
Apartments space: start from 73 m² up to 480 m².
Town House Space: start from 232 m² up to 327 m².
Twin House space: start from 363 m².
Villas space: start from 322 m² up to 785 m².
Payment systems: 5% first downpayment, 10% second downpayment, and installments up to 6 years.
Marassi North Coast
It provide its residents with the perfect opportunity for a perfect lifestyle, as well as a spectacular view of the Mediterranean coast, as well as luxurious designs, vital services, and diverse facilities.
Emaar Misr Properties has been keen to implement the project to be a luxury coastal tourist destination that guarantees its customers comfort and recuperation, along with competitive prices and facilities in contracting and payment.
It is one of the most distinctive villages on the North Coast, as it is 1,455 acres in a privileged geographical location, featuring charming beaches and stunning modern architecture of units inspired by Mediterranean countries architecture, and it offers services, entertainment, and a mild atmosphere all year round, as it is the first destination for individuals and investors.
Are you looking for the most popular tourist areas in Egypt? then, the North Coast is the perfect choice for travelers interested in the fresh air, sunshine, and beach exercising.
One of the most important landmarks and resorts in the North Coast is Marassi Resort, located at Sidi Abdel Rahman area in Alamein, 37 km from Porto Marina and 27 km from Al-Alamein Museum.
One of the most important factors in the success of the resort is its exceptional advantages that make it a unique and unique tourist community, as its dazzling views of the clear water of the Mediterranean and its privileged location on Al-Alamein Beach, it is a charming tourist community consisting of inspired residential neighborhoods of six different Mediterranean cultures, each with a unique architectural identity, including Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Greece, Spain, and Italy.
It has endless luxury starting with the stunning beaches of Marassi to its luxurious homes and 3,000 hotel rooms.
It is the perfect vacation destination for those who want to enjoy a luxurious holiday. it is unique in a number of exceptional features that make it a unique tourist community, including Marina.
It is one of the largest facilities in the region, and also featuring premium residential areas as well as a number of international luxury hotels such as The Address.
All this will make the village one of the most attractive tourist destinations to match the beaches of its counterparts from the Mediterranean seaside resorts of Greece, Italy, and France.
Major Facilities Within Marassi Emaar
It has 7 different districts with integrated facilities and designs on the Egyptian, Moroccan, Tunisian, Spanish, Greek and Italian characters, each with its own distinctive design and areas such as:
- Savana Villas, which is characterized by calm weather, canals around the building, and a golf playground.
- Villas area with green spaces and an 18-hole golf playground.
- Safi Sands area, which is charmingly Moroccan and features a five-star hotel, conference hall, and spa center.
- Valencia residence area, consisting of beautiful two-floor chalets, all overlooking the sea.
- Zares Port area, which combines Tunisian and Andalusi architecture with tranquil colors.
- Santorini Heights, designed in the same distinctive style as the Greek hill villages.
- Marassi Marina, which is considered the most important village in the project, contains luxury apartments, a marina consisting of several pitfalls, as well as luxurious and high-end restaurants and cafes.
Where is Marassi Village?
It has the distinctive location on the beaches of Al-Alamein and Sidi Abd El Rahman and is considered one of the most famous and beautiful beaches of Egypt, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the resort is designed at the highest level and with modern designs and the availability of all important facilities and services, where it is located in:
- Kilo 125 North Coast.
- It is 25 km from Marina.
- 2 hours from Cairo.
- It can be reached through Borg El Arab Airport and Alamein Airport.
- It is 125 km² from Alexandria and is a few kilometers away from Alamein City, which qualifies the project to be the main entrance through the Mediterranean Sea in the future. As well as the location where the Resort is characterized by magnificent beaches and clear waters, as it surrounds it a World War II memorial.
Major Services and Features
Emaar Misr offers many recreational services and features in the new Marassi North Coast project, and the services and facilities provided by the Compound range from health, education, entertainment, and sports services.
- The Project offers many green spaces and parks, as well as playgrounds, amusement parks, kids areas, as well as sports and health clubs.
- A large area of the village has excellent views of the beaches, and the resort has a range of swimming pools for different age groups.
- The village has a distinct commercial area, with shopping centers, malls, and shops catering to all the needs of the residents.
- It has many vital facilities, with international restaurants and cafes, as well as the parking spaces for the resort's residents, as well as an art gallery and entertainment center.
- In addition to various private residential units, Emaar Misr Resort has a hotel with 3,000 luxury hotel rooms, as well as a high-level golf course.
- Marina International Yacht Port is the largest yacht marina in the Middle East, designed and implemented by international standards and inspired by the French Riviera.
- The financial company has been keen to provide comfort and safety to its customers, providing a 24-hour guard staff, internal transportation, delivery services, and a hospital equipped at the highest level.
The Design & its Features
The project has a variety of features, including the unique international facades and designs, as well as its distinctive views of the beaches, and Emaar Misr has been keen to give the residents of the resort a high standard of living, as well as provide various vital services that meet their needs.
The location on the North Coast is one of the resort's most prominent features, overlooking Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay and close to Alamein City, and has a beach of 6.26 million meters divided into 14 different areas.
A professional group of engineers and designers oversaw the implementation of the resort's residential units and carried a variety of architectural styles, most notably the Italian and Spanish theme, as well as Moroccan, Andalusian and Greek architectural styles, which cater to the needs of the resort's residents and suit their tastes.
The existing units range among apartments, townhouses, twin houses, chalets, and villas to suit all tastes and needs of the customer. The types of units are different within the village, and the resort's owner has divided it into 7 neighborhoods, each with different types of residential units, such as standalone villas, twin houses, townhouses, luxury hotel apartments, and studio, and there are chalets for sale in Marassi, all with stunning views and distinctive facade.
- Apartments space starts from 73 m² up to 480 m².
- Town Houses space starts from 232 m² up to 327 m².
- Twin Houses space starts from 363 m².
- Villas space starts from 322 m² up to 785 m².
The units are designed to the highest international standards to suit different tastes, and the architectural theme they are designed with is varied, such as German and Italian style, as well as distinctive and modern interiors and unique designs.
Unit prices vary as well as the delivery of super lux finished units, and prices start from:
- Prices of apartments start from 2,396.888 EGP up to 12,576.888 EGP.
- Prices of Twon houses start from 7,211.888 EGP up to 11,035.888 EGP.
- Prices of villas start from 11,119.888 EGP up to 48,241.888 EGP.
- Prices of twin houses start from 8,898.888 EGP.
The project offers payment facilities of 5% first downpayment, 10% second downpayment, and installments up to 6 years.
The Real Estate Developer
Emaar has executed this project, and it is a real estate development company has been founded in 1997 and is considered one of the largest companies in real estate development and has implemented many projects in a large number of countries in the Middle East, North America, Europe, and North Africa.
The company has a branch of Emaar Masr, which has carried out various projects within Egypt such as:
- Cairo Gate Sheikh Zayed compound.
- Developing the Bibliotheca Alexandria and establishing a new facility in the same old library site.
- Mivida New Cairo.
- Uptown Cairo Mokattam in Cairo, which is a residential, recreational and commercial compound.
- Mivida Business Park New Cairo.
Emaar Major International Projects In Dubai:
- The Dubai Mall has about 1,300 units and shopping centers.
- Dubai Gold & Diamond Park has been established in 2011.
- Souk Al Bahar, a place with the most luxurious restaurants overlooking the Dubai Fountain.
As for the company projects in Turkey:
- Tuscan Valley Project, its first phase was established in 2007, located in the heart of Istanbul, and it is a residential compound with state-of-the-art villas.
It has many other projects, such as Beit Mesk in Lebanon, Jeddah Gate in Saudi Arabia, and Samara Resort, which overlooks the Dead Sea in Jordan.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2019, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update it constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.