Properties for sale in North Coast
Near By Area
- Villas for sale in North Coast
- Chalets for sale in North Coast
- Arco Lagoon North Coast Resort
- Apartments for Sale in North Coast
- Twin Houses for sale in North Coast
- Townhouses for sale in North Coast
- Fouka Bay North Coast
- Marassi North Coast
- Jefaira North Coast
- Bo Sands North Coast
- City Stars North Coast
- Bo Islands North Coast
- Gaia North Coast
- La Vista Bay North Coast
- Hacienda Bay North Coast
- Swan Lake North Coast
- Zahra North Coast
- Mountain View Diplomats North Coast
- Smeralda Bay North Coast
3,415,378.00 EGP EGP
- 149 m2
2,950,000.00 EGP EGP
- Twin House
- 140 m2
3,691,780.00 EGP EGP
- 175 m2
3,100,000.00 EGP EGP
- 133 m2
8,000,000.00 EGP EGP
- 252 m2
4,000,000.00 EGP EGP
- 100 m2
7,900,000.00 EGP EGP
- Twin House
- 220 m2
3,750,000.00 EGP EGP
- Twin House
- 145 m2
2,800,000.00 EGP EGP
- 113 m2
3,500,000.00 EGP EGP
- 150 m2
1,300,000.00 EGP EGP
- 63 m2
1,430,000.00 EGP EGP
- 74 m2
1,480,000.00 EGP EGP
- 95 m2
900,000.00 EGP EGP
- 50 m2
6,350,000.00 EGP EGP
- 636 m2
11,959,888.00 EGP EGP
- 322 m2
3,956,463.00 EGP EGP
- 177 m2
Properties for sale in the North Coast
Many investors looking to buy residential units are prioritizing the North Coast over any other tourist areas, because this location provides many services and advantages that are not found anywhere else. Additionally, the properties vary greatly in terms of designs and prices, which gives you plenty of options to choose from. Below, we discuss some of the details on these properties.
Advantages of owning properties for sale in the North Coast
North Coast properties have explosive demand, thanks to the many advantages and services available to homeowners and investors. Some of the best reasons to buy real estate on the North Coast include:
- The privileged geographical location of the North Coast, located on the Mediterranean coast from the west of Alexandria (Ajami) all the way to Marsa Matrouh. This strategic location helps connect it to the capital (Cairo)
- The city offers a great atmosphere for relaxing on the beach away from any inconvenience or urban pollution, which is unfortunately common in many cities within Cairo.
- A range of the most beautiful beaches in the world, beautiful landscape, sparkling pure waters, and golden sands. It is one of the finest and most beautiful coasts ever.
- The North Coast’s land is relatively flat, with even plains and paved roads. Unlike other coastal areas, there aren’t any mountains or rough terrain that make it difficult to navigate. This makes it very easy to build and to travel around the area by car.
- There are many villages and tourist resorts that offer the most luxurious properties for sale on the north coast to their customers. Most of them offer all the basic services, plus some entertainment services as well, such as water games, cinema complexes, theaters, swimming pools, spas, saunas, and many more.
- The city's weather is particularly great during the summer, with bright sunny days and a cool breeze. There’s stunning natural landscape wherever you look.
- Many facilities and service centers are available, including medical centers, shopping malls, restaurants, cafés, and others.
Types of real estate in the North Coast
You’ll find almost every type of property you can think of in the North Coast, which is why it is the primary choice for many homeowners and investors.
You can choose between villas, chalets, apartments, and more, many of which are beachfront properties. Below, you’ll find more information on each type of unit so that you can choose what suits your needs and budget:
North Coast villas are some of the most luxurious properties in all of Egypt, which is why upper class customers are lining up to buy them. These villas are often spacious and have a large number of bedrooms, making them suitable for larger families.
Marina Village is one of the leading tourist villages in the North Coast, and it is a great destination if you’re looking for a luxury villa. The village offers all the basic and recreational services you may expect to find in such a high-end place. There are major restaurants and luxury cafés, in addition to shops, shopping malls and other commercial areas. With all these advantages, the prices are actually very reasonable compared to some other residential projects, because the average price for villas is estimated at just 4,000,000 EGP.
North Coast apartments aren’t any less luxurious than the average villa, with close attention paid to the interior and exterior designs, the well-planned room division, and the understated color palette. You can find North Coast apartments in all shapes and sizes, so there has to be something that will suit your needs and desires.
There are many distinct tourist villages in the North Coast where you can book an apartments, such as Marina Village, which offers North Coast properties and apartments for sale and with a great deal of facilities and services attached to them, including: car garages, central air conditioning, swimming pools as, well as integrated security system. The average price of apartments is about 1,300,000 EGP.
Many are also competing to book apartments in the coastal village of Sidi Krir, because they have luxurious international finishes and a unique architectural design, yet the prices are so unbelievably low. The average price of apartments within the village is about 250,000 EGP.
There are many other resorts and tourist villages that you should check out if you want to buy an apartment in the North Coast, such as: El-Mohandiseen Village on the 26th kilometer, Sidra Village on the 36th kilometer, Golden Beach Village on the 25th kilometer, Loloa Krir Village on the 34.5 kilometer.
Despite its small size, the demand for studio units in the North Coast is increasing, as they are very luxurious and affordable compared to other types of apartments, and therefore it is easy for many people to afford them without feeling any financial pressure. This type of unit can be equipped with very simple furniture.
The beauty of North Coast chalets is difficult to describe, because everything in them is eye-catching, starting from the magnificent seaside landscape, to the attractive modern architecture. Chalets are typically more spacious compared to other seaside properties.
Emerald Village is an ideal destination for booking chalets in the region. It offers a multitude of facilities and services, such as cafés, playgrounds, supermarkets, children's playgrounds, swimming pools, and a library. The chalets are offered at competitive prices, with an average price of about 750,000 EGP.
Property prices in the North Coast
You will find a variety of prices when buying properties for sale on the North Coast, some of which are expensive while others are more reasonably-priced, because the specifications of each property varies. Below, we review examples of properties for sale and their prices:
- The average price of apartments in the Marasi North Coast is about 5,000,000 EGP, and is considered a high price compared to some other tourist villages in the city.
- The average price of apartments in Porto Marina North Coast is 1,000,000 EGP.
- The minimum price of a chalet in Amwaj Village is estimated at 2,500,000 EGP.
- Al Shorouk Village, the North Coast, offers very attractive prices for chalets. The average price is about 850,000 EGP.
- You can buy a ground floor chalet in Foca Village with an interior space of 132 square meters and a garden space of 340 square meters for 3,943,061 EGP. It consists of three bedrooms (one master bedroom) and 2 bathrooms.
- You can buy a standalone villa in the Seychelles Village North Coast consisting of a ground floor, first floor, and penthouse with an interior space of 478 square meters and a total land area of 565 square meters. It has five bedrooms and five bathrooms, and the buyer can receive it with super lux finishing for 12,000,000 EGP (without furniture) or 13,000,000 EGP (with furniture and appliances)
- You can buy a studio unit in Marina 1 Village with a space of 73 square meters. This unit is on the third floor and enjoys a very privileged location with a direct sea view, it is divided into a bedroom, living room, and one bathroom, and is priced at 2,900,000 EGP. The unit is delivered to the buyer with full finishes, air conditioning, and a wooden kitchen installed.