About 153m² attractive apartment for sale in One Katameya with imaginary price

15,200 Price per meter
From 2,325,600 EGP
Status: Unknown
Delivery Date: 2022
Developed by: Memaar Al Morshedy
  • apartment
  • 2
  • 2
  • 153 m22

Details

153m² apartment for sale with less than market price in One KatameyaThe owner company allocated space of 25 acres to fully implement the compound, knowing that it paid great attention to the green spaces that give a kind of beauty and psychological comfort to the residents, so 79% of the total space was used to implement these spaces, in addition to tracks for walking and cycling far away from cars, the remaining 21% of the space was used for the construction of buildings and residential units, The company that developed the project was keen to provide all the services inside the compound.

Project Name: One Katameya Compound.

Compound Location: El Katameya City.

properties for sale in One Kattemeya

Developer Name: Memaar Al Morshedy.

Unit Type: Apartment.

Floor: 1.

Units Space: Starting From 153 Square Meters.

Units Price: Starting From 2,325,600 EGP (The Prices Last Update was in May 2021).

Number Of Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms. Apartments for sale in El Katameya

Number Of Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms.

Finishing: Semi Finished.

Payment systems: 15% downpayment, and the rest via installments for up to 6 years.

Delivery date: : Ready to move in.

Look; Properties for sale in El Katameya

Amenities

  • Security
  • Playgrounds
  • Swimming pools
  • Shopping center
  • Commercial area
  • Mosque
  • Social Club
  • Health club and Spa
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms

Other Projects in the Same Area