The Green Square El Mostakbal City
- Green Square Compound is from the famous classy residential compounds that were constructed in the center of New Cairo for achieving comfort and relaxation in the middle of the charming nature and the healthy climate away from the pollution and noise and the traffic jams.
- The company called it the Green Square project as it contains many gardens and trees and charming natural views and some water bodies and landscapes, As Sabbour Company that follows Al Ahly for Real Estate Development is the owner of this project.
More information about Properties for sale in Mostakbal City
Where's the Location of The Green Square Al Ahly Sabbour?
The company cared for choosing a special location to facilitate reaching many different vital locations near the compound, As it's located in the center of El Mostakbal City one of the best cities in New Cairo where the best services and the international universities and many special utilities.
- it's located in front of Teseen Street directly and 3 minutes away from the American University in Cairo.
- it's 15 minutes away from Mehwar Mohamed Bn Zayed.
- It's near L'avenir Compound and many other classy residential compounds.
It also includes many services as international schools, health clubs, sports playgrounds, beauty center, and also large gardens.
For More information about the best mostakbal city compounds, Click here
Units of project Green Square Sbbour Mostakbal City
- 200 m2
- 200 m2
- 135 m2
Know The Green Square Compound's Space
- Al Ahly For Real Estate Development Company constructed many integrated residential units with wide spaces to make it able to provide all the services and utilities that the client will ever need.
- And this is for providing a perfect life that suits all the ages as it provided many kids areas and playgrounds and clubs and swimming pools.
- The compound was executed on 100 acres and the units vary among apartments, duplex, penthouse, and townhouse.
Choose Your Dream Home Easily Apartments for sale in Mostakbal City
Who's the Executing Company of The Green Square Project?
As we mentioned that Al Ahly For Real Estate Development Company is the owner of the project and it was established since 1994 and it introduced many huge residential projects.
Al Ahly Bank For Real Estate Development is from the largest companies in the Middle East as the investments of Sabbour's family reached 60% from the banks' share.
And the company constructed many other residential compounds as:
The Green Square project is its latest project and it wants to provide all the services and main utilities that satisfy the clients' needs.
Browse Now Villas for sale in Mostakbal City
The Available Services in The Green Square New Cairo
The company constructed many special services in the compound with designing the streets in a very classic shape and the external elevations on the architectural European style with some oriental Arabic style and it also constructed large commercial mall and many services as:
- Many international schools and entertainment areas for kids.
- Wide lanes for walking.
- Clubs and sports playgrounds.
- Health clubs with sauna and jacuzzi and also various swimming pools.
- Many mosques and churches.
- Security cameras all over the compound and huge gates with security and guarding teams.
- Restaurants and cafes.
Your guide to know the top Twin Houses for sale in Mostakbal City
The Units Spaces and Prices in Green Square Compound
- The units' spaces vary in the compound as they start from 120 square meters for the apartments.
- up to 250 square meters for the duplex and penthouse, and exceed 300 square meters for the standalone villas.
- The prices start from 1,500,000 pounds up to 3,700,000 pounds.
- The units are delivered after 4 years from contracting.
- The client can control the division of the units.
- The client can pay a 5% downpayment of the total price and the remaining on a 7 years' installment.
- Or he can pay a 10% downpayment and the remaining on a 9 years' installment.
Your comprehensive guide of the best New Cairo Compounds