Details about Vinci Compound by Misr Italia

Vinci New Capital
Published at 2019-04-10

Vinci Compound is from the important residential compounds that are located in the New Administrative Capital especially in the R7 district in the Embassies Neighborhood, and near the Green River and the New Presidential Palace that made the compound near the regions of Cairo the Egyptian Capital.

Information about Vinci Misr Italia Location

  • This compound is located in a very special location in the New Administrative Capital and near the British University.
  • It's a few minutes away from many vital districts as the Presidential Palace and the schools and hospital compound.
  • The compound is from the important and successful projects of Misr Italia Company.
  • The project was executed in a special location in the Administrative Capital and near the important projects in it as Talaat Mostafa project and IL Bosco project.

Know the Space of Vinci Compound

Vinci project in the New Capital was constructed on 110 acres and the buildings inside the compound were designed on a modern and classy style and they include many residential units with different spaces.

Misr Italia Company executed the residential units on 20% only of the total space of the compound and it left the remaining 80% for the services and the green spaces and the water bodies.

The residential units in the compound vary among the standalone villas and the twin houses and townhouses in addition to the hotel residential units with different spaces.

The executing company provided many services and utilities to satisfy the clients' needs.

Vinci New Capital project is considered a combination of the dimensions in the arts and in the modern architecture engineering as it combined many specialties for launching a special compound in the center of the Administrative Capital.

Information about the most important compounds in New Administrative Capital

Properties for sale in Vinci New Capital Compound

A Brief about the Executing Company of Vinci Project

Misr Italia Company is the owner of Vinci Compound in the Administrative Capital and it has many special projects in the real estate development field, and from these important projects that the company constructed IL Bosco project.

The company put all its experience in the project and all the buildings were designed in a modern and new style with providing many various spaces.

Misr Italia Company cared for making the engineer Hany Saad the designer of the project.

The Available Services in Vinci Administrative Capital

The company provided many services in the compound to add more luxury in the compound as:

  • Commercial stores.
  • More restaurants and cafes.
  • Social Club.
  • Gym and spa.
  • Water bodies.
  • More swimming pools.
  • Green spaces.
  • Artificial lakes.
  • Underground private parking garages.
  • Track for riding bikes.
  • Track for running.
  • Security and guarding.

Details and Spaces of the Residential Units in Vinci New Capital

The owner company of Vinci Compound provides more spaces for the residential units to satisfy the clients' needs.

The project has 70% villas, 25% residential units, and 5% services inside the compound and the residential units consist of villas, penthouses, and the different residential units.

  • The spaces of the residential units in the compound start from 120 up to 180 square meters.
  • The villas' spaces start from 309 up to 753 square meters.
  • The penthouses' spaces start from 200 square meters.

The Prices of the Residential Units in Vinci Egypt

  • The residential units are delivered with different spaces and shapes as the clients' desires as the company delivers the units without finishing or completely finished.
  • The meter's price of the non-finished residential units starts from 10,500 pounds.
  • The meter's price of the completely finished residential units starts from 14,500 pounds.
  • The prices of the townhouses and twin houses start from 4,000,000 pounds.
  • The standalone villas' prices start from 5.5 million or 7.5 million pounds.
  • The company provided many paying systems as the client can pay a 10% downpayment of the total price and 5% after 5 months.
  • And the retiring downpayment starts from 10% and the installments vary among 7 and 9 years.

Know All Details about The Cheapest New Capital Compounds

Amenities

Amenities

Security Playgrounds Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Mosque Social Club Health club and Spa