Every day comes with great and exciting changes that must be shared, And this is the situation since the launching of the large investment projects that are constructed in The New Administrative Capital, And that made many investors and many people who want to live in a classy environment participate in this fortress and Midtown Condo Compound started selling his units from a little period, and there are new phases in the project that you can surely be a part of it.
All Details about The Cheapest New Capital Compounds
What's the Location of the Midtown Condo Project?
- The location of the compound was chosen smartly as it's located in a very strategic district inside the New Capital, and the compound was constructed on 60 acres which equal 252 square kilometers in the R7 district which is the center of the capital as it has many embassies and many important buildings and the Expo City and many main axes.
- The number of buildings in the compound reached 52 buildings which were constructed on 20% of the total space while the remaining 80% was specified for the green spaces and landscapes.
Find out the Properties for sale in New Capital City
Details about the Units Types and the Meter's Price in Midtown Condo Compound
- Better Home Company is the owner of this project to be added to the achievements list that was executed as CityScape and Midtown Compound and many other constructions.
- The buildings in the compound consist of 7 upper floors and the apartments' spaces start from 170 up to 210 and 250 square meters to suit the residents, and the meter's price starts from 10,500 pounds.
Your guide to the top 10 perfect lifestyle compounds in New Capital
Units of project Midtown Condo New Capital Compound
- 210 m2
- 180 m2
- 165 m2
- 260 m2
- 130 m2
- 120 m2
Know the Apartments Prices and Spaces inside Midtown Condo New Capital
And the compound also includes residential apartments, and each floor contains 6 apartments and they are delivered without finishing, and the residential units vary among:
- An apartment with space of 120 square meters and includes 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms and includes a completely finished kitchen and BBQ corner, and a studying corner and lockers, and the apartment overlooks a group of wonderful lakes and main landmarks in the New Capital, its price starts from 1,404,000 pounds.
- An apartment includes 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms with a space of 170 square meters, and it has a security guard inside the building and a gym and wide terrace, and its price starts from 1,945,460 pounds and the client can pay a 527,246 pounds' downpayment.
- An apartment with 105 square meters building area and a 75 square meters private garden, its price starts from 1,152,125 pounds and includes 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms and 2 receptions and overlooks swimming pools and artificial lakes, and the client can pay a 308,000 pounds' downpayment and the remaining on a 6 years' installment.
- An apartment with 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms and space of 210 square meters that equal 2,260 square feet, and has a private covered parking garage and a health club and swimming pool, and its price starts from 2,000,000 pounds.
Browse Now Apartments for sale in New Capital City