Know more about The Loft Administrative Capital By Living Yards

The Loft Administrative Capital
Published at 2019-04-10

The Loft Compound is from the latest presidential compounds on the land of the New Administrative Capital, and this compound achieves the dream of every person who wants to live an easy life through providing all the services around you.

And it's from the residential compounds that were designed on the British system and it combines luxury and simplicity at the same time, and it provides many services that the other compounds don't have.

Know more about The Loft Compound's Location

  • The Loft Compound is located in a very special location in the New Administrative Capital especially in the R7 District near The Water Way Compound.
  • It's also located near the important vital district in the Administrative Capital as the Embassies Neighborhood and the Presidential Palace and Tiba City and The New Capital Airport.
  • It's also near to the British Unversity and 2 minutes away from Mehwar Mohamed Bin Zayed.

Know the Space of The Loft Living Yards

  • The project was executed on 23 acres while the constructions were executed on 19% only of the total space, and the remaining 81% was specified for the green spaces and the lakes and the various services.
  • The project was designed on the latest international styles and the units are designed in the shape of penthouse apartments and duplex villas with different spaces.
  • The project from inside has many creative engineering designs on the British system, and the company made the project as an integrated city that has all the services.

Information about the most important compounds in New Administrative Capital

Properties for sale in The Loft New Capital

Who's the Executing Company of The Loft Project?

Living Yards Development Company is the owner of this project and it's from the companies that have an obvious vision in the real estate designing world.

The company constructed high residential projects, and it's from the companies that give the client the ability to control the rooms' number inside the residential unit.

And the company cooperated with Dar El-Memaar Company that has a long history of giving engineering consultancies and it cared for launching the compound in a perfect and creative way.

The Available Services in The Loft Administrative Capital

Living Yards cared for making the project a small integrated city that has all the clients' needs through providing many services inside it as:

  • Large green spaces and artificial lakes and parks.
  • All the parks have tracks for walking and riding bikes.
  • Many swimming pools that suit all the ages and genders.
  • Large spaces for the sports playgrounds and open areas for BBQ and parties.
  • Many restaurants and cafes.
  • Social Club.

Know more about the Services in The Loft New Capital

  • Health Club.
  • Underground parking garage.
  • Large commercial area with many stores.
  • Kids' area.
  • The compound is surrounded by a 3 meters' tall fence and security teams.

Know the Units Spaces in The Loft New Administrative Capital

The Loft project has many different spaces and the units have different shapes as the apartments, penthouse, villas, and duplex.

  • The spaces of the apartments with one room start from 78 up to 92 square meters.
  • The spaces of the apartments with two rooms start from 123 up to 140 square meters.
  • The spaces of the apartments with three rooms start from 179 up to 248 square meters.
  • The spaces of the penthouses and villas and duplex start from 265 up to 379 square meters.

All You Want to Know about Cheapest Compound in New Capital

The Payment Systems and the Meter's Price in The Loft Compound

The units' prices in The Loft New Capital start from 9200 up to 11,000 pounds per meter and the company provided many payment systems as:

  • 0% downpayment and the remaining on a 6 years' installment without any interest.
  • 10% downpayment and 10% delivery payment and the remaining on a 7 years' installment without interest.
  • 25% downpayment and 10% delivery payment and the remaining on a 10 years' installment without interest.

Amenities

Amenities

Security Playgrounds Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Mosque Social Club Health club and Spa