About Degla Landmark Nasr City
Project Name: Degla Landmark.
About the Project: It is a residential project designed with great geometric designs different from other residential compounds where the sculpture has been integrated with the architecture and it enjoys a lot of services and facilities as well as close to many important vital areas of Nasr City.
Degla Landmark Location: It is located in the heart of Nasr City and only 5 minutes from 90th Street, minutes from 5th Settlement and near El Mokattam, Maadi, Heliopolis, the ring road, Ain Sokhna, and adjacent to Al-Ahram schools and the British School.
Degla Landmark Space: 14 acres.
The Developer Name: Memaar Al Morshedy.
Units Type: (Apartments).
Units Space: It starts from 55 m² up to 158 m².
Units Price: starts from 340 EGP.
Payment System: 10% of the unit value as downpayment and 10% is paid after four months, 20% upon receipt, and the rest over a period of 6 years provided that the first three years shall be without interest.
Degla Landmark Memaar Al Morshedy
Degla Landmark project is one of the projects of Memaar Al Morshedy, as this residential compound was been designed with great engineering designs that are different from other compounds, and it has many services and facilities in addition to its proximity to many important and vital areas in Nasr City.
Location of Degla Landmark Memaar Al Morshedy
- The location of the compound is in the heart of Nasr City and specifically on Al Mosheer Tantawi entrance.
- It is close to 90th Street, the largest street in the area is only 5 minutes away.
- It is 5 minutes from Abbas El Akkad Street and 10 minutes by car from Cairo International Airport.
- The area is linked to all the roads through which you can reach anywhere in Nasr City and around.
- It offers all services at the highest level as it is one of the most integrated residential compounds in the region.
- The facades' design is based on modern design with sculpture in the architectural design.
- The executing company has worked on the design of the building's facades with different architectures that have light spaces that allow the entry of light on all buildings to form large crystals and the facades allow the natural light to pass and isolate noise, heat, and dust.
Area of Degla Landmark compound
It is located in the heart of Nasr City and only 5 minutes from 90th Street, minutes from 5th Settlement and near El Mokattam, Maadi, Heliopolis, the ring road, Ain Sokhna, and through El Moshir Tantawi axis, enter the first right with the wall of Electronic War Institute for Armed Forces and the compound is adjacent to Al-Ahram schools and the British School.
It is built on an area of 62,760 m² equal to 14 acres. The compound is designed in the form of residential buildings consisting of a ground floor, 11 floors and two floors only for private garages.
Prices and spaces for units in Degla Landmark Nasr City
The whole project is designed in the form of large buildings with a ground floor and 11 floors in each residential building in addition to two floors for garages and there are a lot of different areas of residential units commensurate with the customers' needs, all the units within the compounds are apartments only as follows:
- The apartments' space in Degla Land Mark ranges from 55 square meters to 158 square meters.
- The lowest price for units inside the Compound is 340 thousand Egyptian pounds.
Features of Degla Landmark compound
Dagla Landmark compound is an integrated lifestyle with many recreational elements and its buildings are designed at the highest standards of architecture and sculpture. Among the services and facilities that the company has worked on in the project are:
- Many recreational areas with green spaces and swimming pools.
- A number of 4 artificial lakes.
- It provides more than a walkway with more decorations to provide an attractive view.
- There are restrooms, a spa and a place dedicated to sports.
- The place is also monitored with cameras and the security component is available 24 hours in order to provide the comfort and safety of the population.
Payment Method in Degla Landmark Madinat Nasr
The executing company of Degla Landmark has provided many payment systems so the customer visits the company and selects the residential unit of the models presented in the company, and the contract is done by paying 10% of the unit value as downpayment and 10% is paid after four months, 20% upon receipt, and the rest over a period of 6 years provided that the first three years shall be without interest.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2019, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update the spaces and the list of residential and commercial units' types and prices constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.