What are the important services in Sky Capital Compound?

Sky Capital New Capital Compound

Sky Capital New Capital Compound

From 1,174,500 EGP
Status Under Construction
Delivery Date 2022
Developed by: Better House 3 Properties

Video

Published at 2019-07-22

Sky Capital Administrative Capital Compound

Sky Capital Compound is one of the important projects that are located in the most special places in The New Administrative Capital which is the R7 district that is considered from the most classy places and it's located near Al-Masa Hotel and Al Sefarat Neighborhood and the Central Business district, and the project was constructed by Better House Company that cared for constructing the project according to the European style with a modern oriental touch.

Know All about The Cheapest Compounds in New Capital

What are the Important Services in Sky Capital Better House?

This project was constructed on 14 acres as the constructions and buildings were executed on 20% only of the total space and the remaining 80% was specified for the green spaces and the artificial lakes and the comfort means.

About the services and features in Sky Capital Compound:

  • All the residential units overlook a wonderful and special view on the landscapes and the green spaces and the crystal lagoons.
  • Parks and gardens all over the compound and tracks for running and riding bikes.
  • Large commercial mall with many stores.
  • Health Club that includes Sauna and Spa and Jacuzzi and Beauty Center.
  • Sky Capital Compound uses solar energy panels.
  • Large social club and many sports playgrounds.

Browse Now Apartments for sale in New Capital City

Units of project Sky Capital New Capital Compound

Apartment With Garden in Sky Capital Compound With Area 155 m²
New Administrative Capital
10

Your Unit With 70 M² Garden And 155 M² Building Area In Sky Capital By Better House

1,384,000 EGP

  • apartment
  • 3
  • 2
  • 155 m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Apartment with area 170 m in Sky Capital Compound
New Administrative Capital
10

Own Your Apartment Now In Sky Capital Compound Starting From 170 M²

1,700,000 EGP

  • apartment
  • 3
  • 2
  • 170 m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Apartments in Sky Capital New Capital
New Administrative Capital
10

Hurry Up And Book A Unit In Sky Capital New Capital Starting From 180 M²

1,566,000 EGP

  • apartment
  • 3
  • 2
  • 180 m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
200 m² Apartment in Sky Capital from Peter House
New Administrative Capital
10

Get Your Apartment In Charming New Capital Compounds Sky Capital Starting From 200 M²

1,740,000 EGP

  • apartment
  • 4
  • 3
  • 200 m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Apartment with area 205 m² in Sky Capital Compound
New Administrative Capital
10

Apartments For Sale In Sky Capital By Peter House Starting From 205 M²

1,947,000 EGP

  • apartment
  • 4
  • 3
  • 205 m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Apartment with area 155 m² in Sky Capital Compound
New Administrative Capital
10

For Sale 155 M² In Administrative Capital Sky Capital Compound

1,472,000 EGP

  • apartment
  • 3
  • 2
  • 155 m2
New Administrative Capital
Details

Know The Best Services in Sky Capital New Capital

  • Various swimming pools.
  • Underground parking garages.
  • Restaurants and cafes and a food court.
  • Kids' area that contains parks and entertainment games and nurseries and security cameras.
  • Very special location near all the vital places.
  • The compound has many residential units that vary among the apartments, villas, and duplex with gardens, and the units' spaces start from 155 up to 245 square meters for the apartments, while the villas' spaces start from 235 square meters.

Top 20 Compounds in New Capital

Amenities

Amenities

Security Playgrounds Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Mosque Social Club Health club and Spa

Best Compounds In New Administrative Capital

Residential units in Capital Heights 2 New Capital
New Administrative Capital
10

Capital Heights 2 New Capital Compound

2,500,000 EGP

  • 0
  • 1
  • 138 m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Vinci compound.
New Administrative Capital
8

Vinci New Capital Compound

4,000,000 EGP

  • 1
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Entrada
New Administrative Capital
10

Entrada New Capital Compound

1,266,000 EGP

  • 1
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Landscape and Swimming Pool in The Loft
New Administrative Capital
8

The Loft New Capital Compound

927,095 EGP

  • 0
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
IL Bosco
New Administrative Capital
10

IL Bosco New Capital Compound

1,800,000 EGP

  • 0
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Jnoub New Capital
New Administrative Capital
8

Jnoub Compound New Capital

1,500,000 EGP

  • 0
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details