Own your unit now in Oia Administrative Capital Compound by Edge Holding

Oia Administrative Capital Compound
Published at 2019-04-10

Information about Oia New Capital

Oia Compound is from the important residential projects in the center of the New Administrative Capital, and the project was designed on an island shape, If you were from the lovers of the quiet and comfort and looking for the perfect life then the compound will provide all that you seek for and more, In addition to providing many services that contribute in the welfare of the residents.

All You Want to Know about The Cheapest Compound in New Capital

Details about Oia Edge Holding Location

  • This important project is located in a strategic location in the center of the New Administrative Capital and it's located in front of the Omega Mall project.
  • And near the Expo City and in the middle of the features that are found in the New Capital as Al-Masa Hotel and the Presidential Palace.
  • And the project is 5 minutes away from the Green River and 10 minutes away from Al Sefarat Neighborhood and less than 30 minutes from the New Administrative Capital Airport.

Properties for sale in Oia New Capital Compound

Know Oia Compound's Space

  • The company constructed the project on 30 acres equal to 18,000 square meters and the units were constructed in the shape of 18 towers that include residential apartments.
  • The buildings were constructed on 20% only of the total space and the remaining 80% was specified for the green spaces and the artificial lakes and the company worked on increasing the spaces between the buildings for more privacy.

A Brief about the Executing Company of Oia Project

Edge Holding Company is the owner of this project in the New Administrative Capital and it's one of the largest holding companies in Egypt, and it works continuously on presenting a high level of services for the residents.

The company aims to provide comfort for the residents and this company is a Saudi Egyptian company this project is the first Saudi Egyptian project on the Egyptian lands.

The Services in Oia Edge Holding

The executing company worked on providing many services and utilities in the project that make the residents live in a perfect and integrated compound as:

  • artificial lakes.
  • Many entertainment centers that include gardens and funfairs.
  • Restaurants and cafes.
  • more commercial malls and stores.
  • Security and guarding teams.
  • Continous maintenance and utilities.

More About The Best Compounds In New Administrative Capital

Know more about the Residential Units Spaces in Oia Administrative Capital

The residential units were constructed in the shape of apartments as the project only contains towers.

  • The apartments' spaces start from 123 up 268 square meters.
  • There are units with 2 or 3 rooms and all the units overlook the charming views as the artificial lakes and green spaces.

The Payment Systems and the Meter's Price in Oia

The prices in Oia Compound New Capital is of the best prices that are found in the Administrative Capital today, as the meter's price starts from 8800 up to 9250 pounds.

And the company provides many payment systems as the client can pay:

  • 0% downpayment of the total price and the remaining on a 6 years' installment.
  • 10% downpayment of the total price and the remaining on a 7 years' installment.
  • 15% downpayment of the total price and the remaining on an 8 years' installment.
  • 25% downpayment of the total price and the remaining on a 10 years' installment.

Amenities

Amenities

Security Playgrounds Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Mosque Social Club Health club and Spa