Major Services in Entrada Compound by Sorouh

Entrada New Capital

Entrada New Capital Compound

From 1,266,000 EGP
Status Under Construction
Delivery Date 2022
Developed by: Sorouh 5 Properties

Video

Published at 2019-07-21

Entrada Administrative Capital is an integrated architectural fortress that combines among the luxury and welfare and providing hotel services, in addition to a special location in the center of the New Administrative Capital in the R7 district and near the British University and the Expo city and the Green River, and it's constructed by Sorouh Developments that is considered from the pioneering companies in the Architecture field as it constructed many large residential projects.

Your guide to the top 10 perfect lifestyle compounds in New Capital

The Important Services in Entrada New Capital

Entrada Compound was constructed on 72 acres while the percentage of the construction in it doesn't exceed 20% of the total space and the remaining 80% was specified for the services and entertainment means.

The best features and services in Entrade Project are:

  • Large green spaces and landscapes and many artificial lakes and water bodies.
  • The strategic location near many vital places in the New Administrative Capital.
  • The compound has a large commercial mall on 5000 square meters that include many stores.
  • Gym.
  • Large sports playgrounds.
  • Many health clubs and Gym and spa and jacuzzi.
  • Vet centers.

All Details about The Best New Capital Compounds

Know more about the important services in Entrada Project by Sorouh

  • Open areas for BBQ and parties.
  • Tracks for walking and riding bikes.
  • Medical centers and pharmacies.
  • Parking garages.
  • Restaurants and cafes.
  • Security and guarding teams and security cameras all over the compound.

Find out the Properties for sale in New Capital City

Amenities

Amenities

Security Playgrounds Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Mosque Social Club Health club and Spa

Best Compounds In New Administrative Capital

Landscape and Swimming Pool in The Loft
New Administrative Capital
8

The Loft New Capital Compound

927,095 EGP

  • 0
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Residential units in Capital Heights 2 New Capital
New Administrative Capital
10

Capital Heights 2 New Capital Compound

2,500,000 EGP

  • 0
  • 1
  • 138 m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
IL Bosco
New Administrative Capital
10

IL Bosco New Capital Compound

1,800,000 EGP

  • 0
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Vinci compound.
New Administrative Capital
8

Vinci New Capital Compound

4,000,000 EGP

  • 1
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Entrada
New Administrative Capital
10

Entrada New Capital Compound

1,266,000 EGP

  • 1
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details
Jnoub New Capital
New Administrative Capital
8

Jnoub Compound New Capital

1,500,000 EGP

  • 0
  • 1
  • m2
New Administrative Capital
Details