Where's Jebal Ain Sokhna Resort located?

Jebal El Sokhna Resort
Published at 2019-11-25

El Ain El Sokhna is considered one of the most important and largest districts on its territory a lot of huge projects have been constructed during the past years, and it has become of great importance because it is close to the New Administrative Capital, El Suez, and Cairo, and it's easy to reach it by the express train, but many ask where Jebal El Sokhna Resort is located and this is what we will know And for more details click Egypt Real Estate.

know more about Properties for sale in Al Ain Al Sokhna

Where's the location of Jebal Sokhna Resort?

Jebal Sokhna Resort is constructed on 70 acres that equal 300 thousand square meters, and 20% of the project's space was specified for constructing the residential units while the remaining 80% was specified for the green spaces and the artificial lakes and the swimming pools.

The project is located on El Ain El Sokhna Road and especially in the kilo 50 from El Za'afrana Road, and it's 127 kilometers away from Cairo, and 4 square kilometers from Porto El Sokhna Resort and the location of Jebal El Sokhna Resort is from the most special places as it's the first touristic resort that's located on the entrance of El Galala New Road.

Click Here to know more about the best Resorts in El Ain El Sokhna

A Brief About The Executing Company of The Project

  • Sky Bridge Company constructed Jebal El Sokhna Resort, and it's one of the companies that belong to Bridge Holding Company and the company works in the real estate development field since 2007, and the company constructed many huge and successful residential projects as towers in El Shorouk City and Heliopolis City.
  • It should be mentioned that Jebal El Sokhna Resort is one of the largest projects that the company executed and it's the future vision of its works, as the project is the largest project in El Ain El Sokhna district as it's constructed on 300 thousand square meters, and the name of the resort is taken by the nature surrounding it because it is a mountain area in Ain Sokhna.

Know more information about the Cheapest El Sokhna Resorts

What are The Services of Jebal Sky Bridge?

The executing company of the project was keen to design it at the highest level of luxury so It was interested in choosing international designs and this is one of the features of the project, and it worked to provide a lot of services that make the resort the best choice for many tourists or non-tourists who want to buy housing units in it, including:

  • Restaurants and cafes.
  • Large commercial mall with many stores.
  • 5-stars hotels for tourists and visitors.
  • Security and guarding teams and security cameras.
  • Swimming pools for all ages.
  • Water games that suit the adults and kids.

Full Details on the cheapest Chalets for sale in Sokhna

Amenities

  • Security
  • Playgrounds
  • Swimming pools
  • Shopping center
  • Commercial area
  • Mosque
  • Social Club
  • Health club and Spa