The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna
From 1,300,000 EGP
About The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna
Price per meter
Get in touch with the seller
About About The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna
- Price From1,300,000 EGP
- LocationAl Ain Al Sokhna
- Status Under Construction
- Delivery Date 2020
The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna
Ain Sokhna is one of the largest resorts on the Red Sea, it is located in the Suez Governorate and is home to many hotels and tourist villages.
The Groove Ain Sokhna Resort is one of the closest resorts to Cairo and today includes many major projects including The Groove Which is located on the majestic mountain of the Red Sea.
The Groove Village Ain Sokhna Location
The Groove is located on the mountain of Galala overlooking the Red Sea, 50 minutes from Cairo and 35 minutes from the New Administrative Capital.
The residential units are expected to be delivered by the end of 2020, with a 9-meter high terrace system and up to 60 meters so that 80% of the units can see the sea clearly.
What distinguishes the project is close to the following places:
- On the Zafarana road.
- It is located 11 km from Porto Sokhna.
- It is located close to Il Monte Galala.
The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna area
The executing company of the project was executed on an area of 83 acres on the Red Sea directly.
The project was implemented on a beach area of 930 meters and the depth of this tourist village is 450 meters.
The company has developed many distinguished services in this resort.
The executing company of The Groove Resort
The company that executes The Grove project is DM Developments and its owner is Eng. Mohamed Abdel Hamid, one of the most famous architects of the day and has a lot of previous works, including Mostakbal City that is located in New Cairo and other works and it has worked to develop a budget for those The company has reached LE 4 billion.
Through the project, The Grove offers a new style of living that does not exist in villages or projects located in the Red Sea.
The Groove Resort Services
A lot of important services have been provided at The Groove for customers, including:
- Lagoons and Club House.
- Shopping malls with international shops and brands.
- A large island designed on an area of 14 acres.
- The hotel has 50 rooms.
- In addition to the availability of several restaurants, cafés, and medical clinics.
- Customer Service Pool and Aqua Park.
- A game area.
- A place for weddings and parties in general.
- Convention Hall.
Housing units in The Groove Resort
This tourist project is designed on a large area and consists of 1700 residential units and consists of three floors and provides panoramic views enjoyed by all units within the village in addition to the beach area, which accounts for 15% of the total area of the project and it is possible to choose from the various areas of the units, where the independent villas, the Townhouse, and the Twin House were provided.
Units prices and spaces in The Groove Resort
The prices of units within the project vary according to the area of your chalet or residential unit, among the prices for chalets are:
- The chalet with a space of 96 square meters consists of 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms is at a price of one million and 300 thousand pounds.
- The Chalet with a space of 95 square meters consists of 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms is at a price of 650 thousand and overlooking the sea directly
- Villa on the townhouse system area of 146 meters consisting of 3 rooms and a maid room and 3 bathrooms at a price of three and a half million.
- It is possible to pay the value of the unit on the installment system, where 10% of the value of the unit is paid in advance and then the installation of the value over 10 years and that the units will be delivered by the end of 2020.