About The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna
Get in touch with the seller
The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna
Ain Sokhna is one of the largest resorts on the Red Sea, it is located in the Suez Governorate and is home to many hotels and tourist villages.
The Ain Sokhna Resort is one of the closest resorts to Cairo and today includes many major projects including The Groove Which is located on the majestic mountain of the Red Sea.
Location of The Groove Project Ain Sokhna
The Grove is located on the Red Sea overlooking the Red Sea, 50 minutes from Cairo and 35 minutes from the new administrative capital.
The residential units are expected to be delivered by the end of 2020, with a 9 meter high terrace system.
And up to 60 meters so that 80% of the units can see the sea clearly and what distinguishes the project is close to the following places:
- On the Zafarana road.
- It is located 11 km from Porto Sokhna.
- It is located close to the Majestic Resort.
The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna area
The executing company of the project was executed on an area of 83 acres on the Red Sea directly.
The project was implemented on a beach area of 930 meters and the depth of this tourist village is 450 meters.
The company has developed many distinguished services in this village.
The executing company of The Groove Project
The company that executes The Grove project is DM Developments and its owner is Eng. Mohamed Abdel Hamid, one of the most famous architects of the day and has a lot of previous works.
Including the city of the future located in New Cairo and other works and has worked to develop a budget for those The company has reached LE 4 billion.
Through the project, The Grove offers a new style of living that does not exist in villages or projects located in the Red Sea.
Services at The Groove Resort
A lot of important services have been provided at The Grove for customers, including:
- Available at Lagons and Club House.
- Shopping malls with international shops and brands.
- A large island designed on an area of 14 acres.
- The hotel has 50 rooms.
- In addition to the availability of several restaurants, cafés and medical clinics.
- Customer Service Pool and Aqua Park.
- A game area.
- A place for weddings and parties in general.
- Convention Hall.
Housing units in The Groove Resort Ain Sokhna
The tourism project is designed on a large area and consists of 1700 residential units and consists of three floors and provides panoramic views enjoyed by all units within the village in addition to the beach area.
Which accounts for 15% of the total area of the project and it is possible to choose from The various areas of the units, where the independent villas, the Town House and the Twin House were provided.
Units prices and spaces in The Groove Resort
The prices of units within the project vary according to the area of your chalet or residential unit, among the prices for chalets are:
- Chalet area of 96 square meters consists of 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms at a price of one million and 300 thousand pounds.
- Chalet area of 95 square meters consists of 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms at a price of 650 thousand and overlooking the sea directly.
- Villa on the townhouse system area of 146 meters consisting of 3 rooms and maid room and 3 bathrooms at a price of three and a half million.
- It is possible to pay the value of the unit on the installment system, where 10% of the value of the unit is paid in advance and then the installment of the value over 10 years and that the units will be delivered by the end of 2020.
- Swimming pools
- Shopping center
- Commercial area
- Social Club
- Health club and Spa
- Water Fountains