Project Name: Capital Heights 1.
About the Project: It is one of the most important destinations and investment projects being executed in the New Administrative Capital and it occupies a large space in a distinctive location near all vital areas, services centers, and main roads in the Capital.
Capital Heights 1 Location: in the New Administrative Capital on Mohammed Bin Zayed Axis.
Capital Heights 1 Space: 50 acres.
The Developer Name: SUD - Safwa for Urban Development.
Units Type: Apartments - Duplexes,
Units Space: It starts from 150 m² up to 500 m².
Units Price: the detached apartments price starts from 1,520,000 EGP, while duplexes price starts from 3,847,000 EGP.
Payment Methods: there are easy payment system suits all customers starting with 0% up to 20% downpayment with different installment period from 3 to 7 years.
Your guide to know the top Townhouses for sale in New Capital City
Capital Heights 1 New Capital is one of the most important destinations and investment projects being executed in the New Administrative Capital at the time. It is one of the projects of SUD - Al Safwa Urban Development, which is one of the largest companies that have executed many real estate projects and charming residential resorts. The Compound occupies a large area in a very privileged location near all vital areas, service centers and main roads in the Administrative Capital.
The Compound is located on an area of 50 acres in a very privileged location close to the services you need as it overlooks the Green River, which is one of the most important features of the Administrative Capital being the largest central park in the world.
Show More Than 1000 Twin Houses for sale in New Capital City
Capital Heights Compound is the latest real estate project executed by Al Safwa Urban Development, which has already submitted many major urban projects in the region, including:
Capital Heights New Administrative is one of the most prestigious projects for the charming location in the heart of the Administrative Capital, on the axis of Mohammed bin Zayed, which serves as the lifeline of the New Capital, linking it to all the vital areas in the heart of Cairo.
It is located near many areas, including:
Choose Your Dream Home Easily Villas for sale in New Capital City
Life within the Compound is an ideal life with integrated entertainment services dedicated to you and among the services that the real estate developer has been keen to provide include:
Browse Now Apartments for sale in New Capital City
The most important feature of Capital Heights Compound is the magnificent designs of the residential units, which are built on an area of 22.5% of the total area of the project and the rest are allocated for the green spaces.
Only 20% of the total area of the project was built with 56 residential buildings, while the remaining 80% were divided into green spaces and integrated service centers at the highest level for greater comfort and well-being for the residents.
The apartments within the compound vary as follows:
Separate apartments with spaces ranging from 160 m² to 390 m².
Duplexes with spaces ranging from 405 m² to 505 m².
Find out the Properties for sale in New Capital City
The real estate developer offers you many flexible payment systems in order to suit everyone:
As you can pay a 5% downpayment of the unit price and the rest in installments up to 7 years.
You can also pay 20% as a contract downpayment and pay the rest over 5 years without interest and in equal installments.
Or you can pay 10% as a contract downpayment and 5% after three months, and the rest is divided over 7 years installments without interest.
You can divide the value of the residential unit over 3 years in equal installments and without downpayment.
As for the prices of apartments in Capital Heights 1, they are as follows:
Prices of separate apartments start from 1,520.000 EGP.
Prices of duplexes start from 3,847.000 EGP.
Capital Heights 1 residential units delivery date and the Finishing system
The real estate developer has decided to hand over the residential units within the project half-finished to include the plastering layer, glass facades, wooden frames and all basic facilities such as water, electricity, and sanitation, provided that the customer finishes his unit to his own taste.
The real estate developer has decided to deliver the residential units in 2022.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2019, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update the spaces and the list of residential and commercial units' types and prices constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.