image image

Hurry Up To Buy A Villa In Mountain Park October Compound With An Area Starting 267m²

4 Rooms

3 Baths

267 M 2

Properties for sale (19)

Show More

Hurry Up To Book In Mountain Park October Compound, Units Starting From 267 Meters, The company divided the distance in a distinctive way that achieves privacy for the residents and the spacing between buildings while providing all the services they dream of, Where it allocated the largest part of the space, which is about 83%, for recreational services, parks, and green spaces, while leaving the smallest space, which is about 17%, for buildings, facilities, and residential units, Mountain Park compound includes various units among the residential apartments with many spaces between 1, 2, and 3 rooms. Duplexes, penthouses, and luxury independent villas are also available, and each customer can choose the finishing system that he wants according to his desire and capabilities.

Compound Name: Mountain Park.

Compound Location: 6th of October. 

Developer Name: Mountain View Developments.

know more about Mountain Park

Unit Type: Villa. 

Unit Space: Starting from 267 Square Meter.

Unit Price: Starting from 3,180,000 EGP (The prices Last Update was in December 2021).

Number Of Rooms: 4 Bedrooms. 

Number Of Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms. Learn more of Properties for sale in 6 October City

Payment system: 10% downpayment is to be paid, and the amount is paid in installments over 9 years.

Find out the Villas for sale in 6 Ootober City

Show More
Show Less


Swimming pools
Shopping center
Commercial area
Social Club
Health club and Spa
Water Fountains
Show More


Request a call
Chat Now