Information about Capital Gardens Compound by Palm Hills

Capital Gardens Mostakbal City
Published at 2019-04-01

Capital Gardens Mostakbal City

  • Capital Gardens Compound is one of the residential compounds that were constructed recently in El Mostakbal City in the center of New Cairo, the executing company of this project is Palm Hills for Real Estate Development Company that constructed many residential units in different vital districts in Egypt.
  • It's also located in a very strategic and unique location, and the company cared for providing all the services that the clients need from commercial malls, hospitals, schools and also restaurants and cafes.
  • In addition to the attractive architectural and engineering designs of the units.

All Information about the best compounds in Mostakbal City

The Location of Capital Gardens Palm Hills

The Capital Gardens Compound is located in El Mostakbal City on El-Suez Road in the 45 Kilo

  • It's 25 minutes away from Cairo International Airport.
  • It's 20 minutes away from New Cairo.
  • It's 20 kilometers away from El Kattameya Gate City.
  • It's overlooking Mohamed Bin Zayed Street which separates the New Administrative Capital from El Mostakbal City, and it's easy to reach different other cities through the Ring Road directly.
  • It's 20 minutes away from the AUC.

This made the location the first attraction factor which makes the clients reach different vital districts and also being away from the noise and the traffic jams and environmental pollution.

Units of project Capital Gardens New Cairo

Capital Gardens Palm Hills Compound's Space

  • The compound was constructed on 103 acres for providing all the services and utilities, As Palm Hills Company always constructed its compounds in large spaces.
  • It specified 78% of the total space for constructing the water bodies and landscape and also clubs and playgrounds.
  • As for the remaining space, it's specified for constructing the residential units and commercial centers and the administrating buildings.
  • In addition to some other services and utilities like school, commercial stores, health units, and security teams, to satisfy the clients' needs.

The Executing Company of Capital Gardens Project

As we mentioned that Palm Hills Company is the owner of the project and it was established since 2005 and it's enrolled in the Egyptian market.

It worked on constructing many high residential compounds and commercial building inside and outside Egypt, as:

  • Palm Hills Compound in the 6th of October.
  • Casa Resort in The North Coast.
  • Many other projects that made it from the pioneering companies in the real estate developing field.

The Services in Capital Gardens Compound by Palm Hills

The company constructed many services and utilities that satisfy all the tastes and ages, and make many people live a class and high life between the high classes, as we find:

  • Wide green spaces and many open areas for BBQ and parties, and many swimming pools and underground parking garages.
  •  Clubhouse, ambulance, and Emergency units, and security and guarding and security cameras.
  • Entertainment area for kids and many sports clubs and various playgrounds.
  • Large commercial centers and high restaurants and cafes, with cinemas and entertainment funfair and social clubs.

The Units Spaces and the Meter's Price in Captial Garden New Cairo

  • The meter's price in the Capital Garden Compound starts from 13,000 pounds.
  • The units vary among the apartments, duplex, and penthouse with special glass elevations and attractive external designs.
  • The company also presents green spaces and small gardens in front of each unit and the floors can't exceed 3 floors.
  • The company provided paying systems as the client can pay a 5% downpayment and the remaining on a 7 years' installment or a 10% downpayment of the total price and the remaining on an 8 years' installment or a 15% downpayment and the remaining on a 9 years' installment.

Find out more about the highest Projects in New Cairo

Amenities

Amenities

Security Playgrounds Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Mosque Social Club Health club and Spa

Best Compounds In Mostakbal City

Green Square compound
Green Square Sabbour New Cairo Price From 1,250,000 EGP
Bloomfields
Bloomfields Mostakbal City Price From 1,072,500 EGP
The canyon compound
The Canyon Al Mostakbal City Price From 472,500 EGP
L'Avenir
L'avenir Compound in New Cairo Price From 1,450,000 EGP
Aria compound
Aria Sabbour Mostakbal City Price From 1,125,000 EGP