What are the services and features of Sodic East Compound?

Sodic East El Shorouk City

Sodic East New Heliopolis

From 2,010,000 EGP
Status Under Construction
Delivery Date 2021
Developed by: Sodic
Published at 2019-08-19

What are the services and features of Sodic East?

Sodic East compound, which has the name of its owner company (SODIC) has provided you with all kinds of services that you may need in one sophisticated and designed in the latest style place, in addition to the total distance from the overcrowding of population.

In addition to that the compound has carried many services and features that we are pleased to explain to you in our next lines

Click Here for more Information about El Shorouk City Compounds

Sodic East New Heliopolis Features

  • Note that the total area of the project is 655 acres find that the company has provided 12 entrances from different directions, knowing that all of them are working in a protection system to ensure your safety and the safety of family members.
  • 21% of the total space was allocated to residential construction, which was also distributed in varying proportions among villas, which occupied 44% of that percentage, while the remaining 56% was allocated to Twin House and Townhouse.
  • All units built on the compound have a breathtaking panoramic view of the most prominent natural surroundings.
  • The project is the first of its kind in Heliopolis, which focused on the system of villas built with the latest designs.
  • The company planned to use the large open spaces to be open areas where parties can be held or enjoy a barbecue with the family.
  • The green spaces, which occupied more than the total space of the compound, made it easy to enjoy yoga or relax and read in a calm environment.
  • The infrastructure of the project is up to date and all the facilities you may need are fully available from power plants, sewer lines, water, and natural gas networks.

All you need to know about Apartments for sale in Shorouk City

Units of project Sodic East New Heliopolis

Different Town House Design in SODIC EAST by SODIC.
Alex Desert Road
10

Town House For Sale In SODIC EAST Starting From 208 To 289 M²

3,958,500 EGP

  • town-house
  • 3
  • 3
  • 208 m2
Alex Desert Road
Details
Town House with Area 245 m in Sodic East compound.
Alex Desert Road
10

Twin House For Sale In Sodic East By Sodic Starting From 245 M²

4,668,720 EGP

  • twin-house
  • 4
  • 3
  • 245 m2
Alex Desert Road
Details
Twin House With Garden in SODIC EAST New Heliopolis.
Alex Desert Road
10
Twin House in SODIC EAST New Heliopolis For Sale.
Alex Desert Road
10
Town House in  Sodic East New Heliopolis Compound.
Alex Desert Road
10

Townhouses For Sale In Sodic East

3,848,000 EGP

  • town-house
  • 3
  • 2
  • 196 m2
Alex Desert Road
Details
Twin House in  Sodic East New Heliopolis Compound.
Alex Desert Road
10

Twin House For Sale In SODIC EAST By SODIC Starting From 245 M²

4,655,000 EGP

  • twin-house
  • 4
  • 3
  • 245 m2
Alex Desert Road
Details

Major Services in Sodic East Compound

  • The project has a large central park built on a space of 2.1 km in length while its width was about 85 meters.
  • Stunning gardens and parks around the project with an area of 200 m².
  • An integrated club where there are many playgrounds for various sports activities on an area of 42 acres
  • The swimming pools with a variation in spaces to suit both adults and children.
  • International schools offer the best curriculum.

Comprehensive information on the Townhouses for sale in Shorouk City

Additional services in Sodic East

  • Many areas have also been devoted to the construction of houses of worship, including mosques and churches.
  • There were also medical centers designed on the latest international systems and equipped with the most advanced medical devices.
  • commercial areas that combine shops and malls, which were distinguished by offering the finest international designs
  • several branches of banks and companies to help you finish your tasks as soon as possible.
  • All residential units, utilities and service areas have secured elevators.
  • 24/7 security with advanced surveillance cameras.

Your comprehensive guide to know the best Villas for sale in Shorouk City

Amenities

  • Security
  • Playgrounds
  • Swimming pools
  • Shopping center
  • Commercial area
  • Mosque
  • Social Club
  • Health club and Spa