image image

What's the location of Wood Ville 6 October Compound?


WoodVille Compound from Palm Hills is one of the largest real estate projects that are located today in the center of the 6th of October City, and it's from the residential projects that are aimed for those who look for the comfort and welfare at the same time, and the compound has many services as Palm Hills Developments Company supplied its projects with all that's new in the real estate development world And for more Information click Egypt Real Estate.

Browse Now Properties for sale in 6 October City

Where's WoodVille Palm Hills Compound?

Palm Hills Developments Company chose the location of the project very carefully, to make the residents go from and to the compound easily, as the compound is located in the 6th of October City and especially in Gulf of Suez Petrol district inside Giza Governorate, and that made the compound near many vital places in the 6th of October City and Giza Governorate.

Know More about The Cheapest Compounds in 6th of October

Services and Features of Wood Ville 6th of October

  • The compound is constructed on 79 acres and the company specified 20% of the total space of the compound for the residential units and the remaining 80% was specified for the green spaces and the entertainment means.

  • The compound includes many standalone villas and townhouses to suit all the clients.

  • The compound has security and guarding teams for more safety.

  • There are many various services in the compound as renting cars and car repair service.

  • More gyms for a lot of different activities.

  • There is a Zoo in the compound.

  • Many medical clinics.

  • Gardens.

  • Restaurants and cafes.

  • Special areas for pets.

Your comprehensive guide of the best 6th of October City Compounds

Prices and Payment Systems in Wood Ville Project

Palm Hills Development Company provided many spaces and designs to suit all the clients as the prices vary as follow:

  • The meter's price of the residential units in the compound starts from 15,000 pounds
  • And the residential units' prices start from 3,300,000 pounds for the twin houses and the small spaces in the compound.
  • The villas' prices start from 4,000,000 pounds.
  • The client can pay a 10% downpayment of the total price of the unit and the remaining on a 7 years' installment.

All the residential units shall be delivered Ultra Super-Lux finished and the number of rooms in the unit can be determined as they start from 2 up to 4 rooms with 3 bathrooms and the gardens' number in the unit can reach 9 gardens as the clients' choice.

More information about Apartments for sale in 6 October City

Show More
Show Less

Best Compounds In 6th October

Related News

Get your unit in October Plaza SODIC

October Plaza Sodic Sodic compound 6 October in 6th of October city is one of the latest and most important projects of Sodic Group, where it is

8th Sep 2020 Read More

All information related to Sun Capital 6 October

Sun Capital Compound Arabia Group has relied on European expertise to show it very distinctively, making it different from other projects in the region,

6th Sep 2020 Read More

Book Your Unit At Alma 6 October

Alma Compound Sheikh Zayed Alma October complex is one of the most important and prominent projects of Iwan Group, which has worked on designing it

1st Sep 2020 Read More

Book Your Unit Now at Palm Parks 6 October

Palm Parks Compound 6 October Luxury housing and high life is a dream for a large number of people, and Palm Hills Development has been able to turn the

1st Sep 2020 Read More

A Quick Tour On Keeva Sabbour 6 October

Keeva 6 October Compound Al Ahly Sabbour Developments has unveiled one of its best and most important residential projects, Keeva Compound, the company

31st Aug 2020 Read More

Comprehensive Information about Aeon Marakez

Aeon Marakez Project Marakez company has announced its implementation of one of the most prominent and important residential projects in 6 October City,

30th Aug 2020 Read More

Badya 6 October

Badya Palm Hills Palm Hills Developments company always offers all that is new and distinctive to its customers, this time it unveiled its most luxurious

29th Aug 2020 Read More

O West - Experience a life of luxury and pleasure in O West 6th of October Compound

O West October 6th Compound in West Cairo The life of adventure and luxury is not just for the summer season or limited to beach resorts. You will find

27th Aug 2020 Read More

Brix 6th of October - A quick tour of Brix 6th of October Compound

Brix Compound 6th of October There has been a major boom in real estate development in Egypt recently and most real estate companies are rushing to

23rd Aug 2020 Read More

Other Projects

White Walk New Cairo Mall Upwyde Real Estate
Under Construction
Stone Residence New Cairo Compound Roaya Group
Under Construction
Business District New Cairo Mall Hyde Park Developments
Under Construction