About Capital One Mall New Capital
Project Name: Capital One Mall.
About The Project: it is one of Namaa Projects in the New Administrative Capital and it is an administrative project characterized by luxury and sophistication with the provision of all facilities and services that meet the needs of customers.
Capital One Location: It is located in the New Administrative Capital at the Central Business District near the Central Bank.
Capital One Space: it was established on 14 acres.
Units Type: it varies between administrative and construction areas.
Units Space: It starts from 100 square meters.
Payment Systems: you can pay 10% downpayment and the rest in installments within 7 years.
Capital One New Administrative Capital
It is the largest administrative complex implemented in the New Administrative Capital on an area of 86,000 square meters to be the first integrated business complex suitable for businessmen in the heart of the Capital that keep pace with the developments of the current era, as Nemaa company always keen to provide the best through its advanced real estate projects. You can now face the economic movement and start the future project and reserve your unit within Capital One with the best prices and payment systems that are up to several years.
The mall is located in the most distinguished Administrative Capital area, the Central Business District, next to the most famous landmarks of the New Capital, Al Fattah Al Aleem Mosque, the Cathedral, the Central Bank, the Presidential Palace, Al Masa Hotel and the subway, and close to Cairo International Airport, Madinaty, New Capital Airport, the American University, and Al Rehab.Read more about the project
Profile of Capital One Developer
- The owner company is Namaa Development & Real Estate Company, one of the leading real estate companies and was founded in 1988 as a subsidiary of Olympic Group to expand the establishment of administrative projects competing with the largest real estate companies.
- It has always been keen to choose the excellent location, most of its projects were in the Administrative Capital, the fifth Settlement, Nozha, Nasr City, and Shubra, including administrative projects, as well as current projects, hotel projects, residential projects, and the company was keen to rent and manage the administrative buildings with major Egyptian companies such as Lafarge Holcim, MetLife Insurance, Nestle, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson.
Services & Features of the Project
- The project is strategically located in the heart of the New Administrative Capital, which has become the focus of everyone's attention.
- It is characterized by a magnificent architectural design to keep up with the developments of the present era.
- It provides green spaces for recreation in a charming natural setting.
- Environmentally friendly energy use.
- It also depends on the use of technological means to provide services to customers.
- Places for convenience and entertainment to suit customers.
- Equipped medical clinics.
- Conference rooms, meeting rooms, and private reception rooms.
- Commercial stores with all international brands.
- Restaurants and cafes.
- Kids' amusement park.
- Cinemas for all lovers of cinema, drama, and television.
- Special areas for different sports.
- There is a library full of books in all areas.
- A special nursery for kids equipped for employees during working periods to check their children.
Units Types & Spaces in Capital One NAMAA
- It was executed on an area of 14 acres.
- Units vary between administrative and construction areas.
- The administrative areas were established on 60,000 m² and the construction areas on 90,000 m².
- The mall consists of a garage, ground floor, 7 upper floors, and a roof.
- Units space starts from 100 square meters.
You can pay a 10% downpayment and the rest in installments within 7 years.
Other Projects in the Same Area