About With An Area Of 138m² Live in kattameya gate

12,000 Price per meter
From 1,656,000 EGP
Status: Unknown
Delivery Date: 2022
Developed by: Memaar Al Morshedy
  • apartment
  • 3
  • 2
  • 138 m22

Properties for sale

Video

Details

Hurry Up to buy an Apartment in Katameya Gate with an area of 138 meters, Only the first phase of the project is located on a space of ​​10 acres, knowing that the developer has allocated 80% of the total space for the natural green spaces and service facilities, while the remaining 20% ​​of Katameya Gate project space is used in the implementation of residential units, The streets and residential units within the compound have unique designs that resemble the ancient designs dating back to the Khedive era, making them look like Garden City, as the buildings are equipped with columns, drawings, and ornate inscriptions, in addition to the fact that the residential units from the inside have luxurious designs that match the French and European designs.

Compound Name: Kattamaya Gate

Project Location: Kattamaya City. 

Developer Name: Memaar Al Morshedy.

Unit Type: Apartment.

Units Space: Starting From 138 square meters.

Units Price: Starting From 1,656,000 EGP (The prices Last Update was in January 2020).

Meter Price: Starting from 12,000 EGP.

Number Of Bedrooms: 4 Rooms.

Number Of Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms.

Features: 2nd floor.

Payment Systems: Cash, Installment over 5 years.

Find out the Properties for sale in El Katameya

Apartments for sale in El Katameya

Amenities

  • Security
  • Playgrounds
  • Swimming pools
  • Shopping center
  • Commercial area
  • Mosque
  • Social Club
  • Health club and Spa
  • 2 Bathrooms

Other Projects in the Same Area