What's the best features in Beta Gardens Compound in Beta Egypt?

Beta Gardens
Published at 2019-03-28

A brief about Beta Gardens Compound

If you were dreaming about living inside a complete residential compound where the utilities and all the services and entertainment means, then Beta Gardens Compound will achieve all what you want, s it's a large residential compound near all the vital districts in the 6th of October city.

It has many important services that make the living in it like a wonderful experience inside Egypt, and it's from the residential compounds that depend on the clean and renewable energy working on providing a healthy life for all the residents.

Know the location of Beta Gardens Compound

Beta Gardens Compound has a very special location in the 6th of October as:

  • It's 10 minutes away from Shooting ( El Remaya ) Square.
  • It's 4 kilometers away from El Wahat ( Oases ) Road.
  • It's 15 minutes away from Juhayna Square.
  • It's also near Zewail City for Science, The Universal Village, and Tersana Sports Club.
  • It's also near El Zamalek New Club.

For More information about the best 6th October city compounds, Click Here

Know more about the Beta Gardens Compound

Beta Gardens Compound was executed on 20 acres and the residential units were designed on a simple space compared to the spaces specified for the services and entertainment means, The units were designed on 20% of the total spaces and the remaining 80% is for the green spaces, and there are 840 residential units inside the compound.

What's the executing company of Beta Gardens Compound?

Beta Egypt Company is te executing company of the Beta Gardens project and it's considered from the great and largest companies in the real estate designing field inside Egypt today.

The company was established since 1993 and until today the company managed to execute many successful residential projects especially the 6th of October city and El Obour city.

What are the available services in Beta Gardens Compound?

Beta Egypt Company provided 80% of the total space for the services and entertainment means in the compound working on attracting many clients and investors and from the available services:

  • All the streets and entrances in the compound work on Solar Energy.
  • Security Cameras.
  • Large Commercial area.
  • Two acres in the middle of the compound were specified for the green spaces.
  • Restaurants and Cafes and administrating area.
  • Huge Commercial mall.
  • Social club and sports club.
  • Security and Guarding teams.
  • Intercom in the buildings.
  • The prices of the units include membership in the club.
  • Private garage for each building.
  • All the units contain all the utilities from water, gas, and electricity.
  • It also has artificial lakes.

The spaces of the residential units in Beta Gardens Compound

  • Beta Egypt Company worked on designing the units in the compound on the shape of buildings with 5 floors and a ground floor.
  • In addition to a roof and an elevator in each building.
  • As for the spaces, they start from 140 meters up to 310 square meters.

The prices of the residential units in Beta Gardens Compound

  • The meter's price in Beta Gardens starts from 4500 pounds.
  • The prices of the units start from 890,000 pounds.
  • The client can pay a 10% downpayment of the total price and the remaining on a 7 years' installment without interest.

Amenities

Amenities

Security Playgrounds Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Mosque Social Club

Best Compounds In 6th October

AEON compound
AEON Compound 6 October Price From 1,400,000 EGP
Kenz compound
Kenz compound 6 October Price From 850,000 EGP