image image

Buy Your Clinic Starting From 46m² in Eterna Healthcare City Fifth Settlement

1 Rooms

1 Baths

46 M 2

Properties for sale (11)

Show More

Clinic for sale 46 m in Eterna Healthcare City Fifth Settlement with payment facilities, A 46-square-meter clinic project in Eterna Healthcare City Fifth Settlement is an ideal choice for those looking to invest in the medical field in New Cairo. The project consists of one room and features an attractive exterior. It also contains large waiting halls equipped with air conditioners to provide complete calm and comfort for visitors. There are international restaurants and luxury cafes that serve a variety of meals and drinks, in addition to entertainment areas that are suitable for adults and children alike. The rest of the amount can be installed over 6 years at a 5% downpayment rate, and the remaining 95% to be paid over the next six years. With its good location and close to Al Nakheel City and Mivida Compound, this project is an ideal investment opportunity for those interested in the medical sector.

Project Name: Eterna Healthcare City.

Mall Location: Fifth Settlement.

Discover the cheapest price per meter in Eterna Healthcare City Fifth Settlement

Developer Name: United for Development.

Unit Type: Clinic.

Units Space: Starting From 46 Square Meter.

Number Of Rooms: 1 Room. Click here Properties for sale in New Cairo

Number Of Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom.

Payment Systems: 5% down payment, then after three months, 10% is paid, then 12.5% upon receipt of the total unit price, and the rest of the amount is paid in installments over 6 years.

More information about Clinics for sale in New Cairo

Show More
Show Less


Shopping center
Commercial area
Health club and Spa
Water Fountains
Show More


Request a call
Chat Now