Capital Gate New Cairo
Near By Area
1,400,000.00 EGP EGP
- 150 m2
2,000,000.00 EGP EGP
- 205 m2
2,760,000.00 EGP EGP
- Twin House
- 217 m2
2,900,000.00 EGP EGP
- Twin House
- 225 m2
2,200,000.00 EGP EGP
- 210 m2
4,250,000.00 EGP EGP
- 325 m2
4,000,000.00 EGP EGP
- 300 m2
3,000,000.00 EGP EGP
- Twin House
- 230 m2
3,400,000.00 EGP EGP
- Twin House
- 250 m2
4,600,000.00 EGP EGP
- 360 m2
Choose your unit at Capital Gate and enjoy the luxury
Al Marasem Development Company with Saudi assets, which is one of Saudi Binladin Group, has implemented its latest project in New Cairo under the name of Capital Gate, which is designed at the highest level to be fully serviced residential complex. The project consisted of residential units consisting of separated apartments and duplexes only, providing a quiet life full of luxury to customers, at the best prices, and very convenient payment systems.
Features of Capital Gate location
Capital Gate Fifth Settlement is the fifth residential project with comprehensive services, making it a closed society sufficient for residents as they do not need to buy any items from outside, providing a healthy atmosphere and a decent life.
It is the link between the New Administrative Capital and New Cairo, where the site enjoys many advantages, the most important of which are the following:
- It is only 10 minutes from the center of the New Administrative Capital.
- The Compound is also located about five minutes from Suez Desert Road and 90 Main Street in the Fifth Settlement, specifically in front of the southern axis of Mohammed bin Zayed.
- Next to a number of large residential complexes are in Fifth Settlement, most notably Palm Hills New Cairo, Zizinia Garden, and L'avenir compound.
The Compound is also very close to some of the high-end residential complexes in the Administrative Capital, including Entrada New Capital, Il Bosco New Capital, and other residential complexes, due to the extension of 90th Street to the point connecting it to the Axis of Mohammed bin Zayed, which makes the distance between New Cairo and the Administrative Capital very simple, especially since the Suez desert road connects them, which is one of the most vital roads connecting the new residential cities, so it is called "New Salah Salem road".
Services provided by Capital Gate New Cairo
Al Marasem Development company has been keen to provide a wide range of integrated services, both basic and recreational, within Capital Gate Compound, the most prominent of which include the following:
- There is a large number of swimming pools of different sizes and designs are available for everyone.
- There is a very large mall with all the products and goods with the world's most famous brands.
- There is a large selection of the most famous restaurants serving delicious meals and a number of cafes serving a variety of drinks.
- A large mosque was built to perform prayers inside Capital Gate New Cairo.
- There is an upscale clubhouse equipped with all the state-of-the-art equipment that provides entertainment to the population.
- For shopping lovers, there is a huge and integrated commercial area, where all the goods the customer and his family need in order to enjoy a great shopping experience.
- There is a recreational area that is dedicated to kids only, with all the means of safety and entertainment, as well as a kindergarten.
- For sports enthusiasts, there is an integrated health club with a gym and a spa room equipped to maintain fitness.
- There is also a distinct security system to ensure the safety and protection of the population, as well as a highly trained security staff that is available 24-hour around the day.
Units details within New Cairo compounds
Units spaces within Capital Gate Al Marasem
The entire area of the project is estimated at 97 acres, equivalent to approximately 407.400 square kilometers, only 22.5% of this large area has been allocated for the implementation of residential buildings and construction, while the remaining space has been used for the implementation of service facilities and green spaces of a charming nature, all in order to achieve the well-being and satisfaction of the population.
The complex consists of residential buildings with separated apartments and duplex units only, with no villas available.
One of the advantages of Capital Gate New Cairo is that there are residential buildings consisting of one ground floor and four upper floors, and there are other buildings consisting of a ground floor and seven upper floors.
The size of the units varies between small and large areas to meet the desires of all customers, knowing that all units are delivered with full finishes and fittings within super extra lux system, the spaces are as follows:
- Separated apartments with small spaces range from a minimum of 95 square meters up to 240 square meters as a maximum.
- The premium duplex units within the compound are approximately 400 square meters.
The most important features of the compound
- One of the most important features of living in Capital Gate is that it is luxuriously designed like innovative international designs.
- Living in the Compound brings you very close to the New Administrative Capital, which is the model of future civilized life, whether in the Arab Republic of Egypt or the Middle East.
- The customer will receive his selected unit with full finishing and all the equipment, as well as prices that are suitable for everyone and enjoy payment facilities.
- The compound facades are elegantly designed and luxurious.
- The insider is well-divided with the aim of providing more well-being to the population.
- It also has large areas of beautiful parks and floral gardens, as well as a large space to provide service facilities.
- Al Marasem company was keen to provide all the service facilities within the project, to become a closed city enjoying self-sufficiency.
- It has all the services that the customer and his family need, whether basic or even recreational services.
- Capital Gate is the latest residential project to be established by Al Marasem, the leading real estate developer, in the Fifth Settlement.
- The good reputation enjoyed by the company that owns the project attracts customers and gives them full confidence that owning a unit is a guaranteed investment opportunity to make a high profit.
- The customer can own his unit with a simple down payment with payment facilities, as well as the receipt at the agreed date.
Capital Gate prices & payment systems
The complex is one of the best residential compounds that achieve a decent life full of privacy and luxury in New Cairo, in addition to providing all the services inside it, residential apartments, and duplexes of varying sizes to suit all needs.
The compound is far from noise and pollution, making its life healthy and quiet, away from stress, due to the availability of large green nature and large areas of the landscape.
Al Marasem company was keen to provide unbeatable prices for the purchase of a unit within Capital Gate Compound, in addition to convenient payment systems, where the price per square meter ranges from 13,750,000 Egyptian pounds up to 15,950,000 Egyptian pounds only, as for the payment systems, it is as follows:
- There are systems that allow the unit to be purchased without paying a contract down payment at all, with full payment in monthly installments.
- Another system is to pay a contract down payment of only 10% of the residential unit value, and the rest is paid in monthly installments over a full 8 years.
The owner company previous projects
The company that owns the project is Al Marasem Development Company, which was founded more than 86 years ago, and has extensive experience in the field of real estate investment over twenty years, and is one of the leading companies in the field of real estate development in Egypt and all the Arab countries, in addition, it belongs to the famous Saudi Binladin Group, owned by Sheikh Omar bin Laden and Sheikh Khalid bin Laden.
There is an honorable list of works for Al Marasem company, the most prominent of which are the following:
- The establishment of Al Rehab Club in New Cairo.
- Fifth Square Compound in the Fifth Settlement area.
- The famous Fairmont Hotel.
- Al Marasem Hospital in Fifth Settlement, specifically on 90th Street.
- Implementation of Heliopolis Club located in Al Shorouk City.
- The administrative building of Amer Group.
- Emaar's sales building.
- A number of large malls, such as Dreamland Mall and Rehab Mall.
- Construction of a number of factories specialized in the production of bricks, cement, and steel.
- Expansions and repairs at a number of airports in Egypt, including Cairo International Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Airport, Hurghada Airport, and Alexandria Airport.