- Emaar Misr is a subsidiary of Emaar UAE, which emerged in the mid-1990s in the United Arab Emirates to make a major civilizational leap in the field of real estate development, not only residential as usual for real estate developers but also in the field of investment, commercial and administrative activities.
- This was evident in the company in establishing Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world in addition to the Dubai Mall, which was the most important cultural and commercial transport in the UAE since the beginning of the millennium until now, The company grew into a global expansion and established Emaar International and Emaar Misr to undertake major real estate development and investment projects in Asia, North America, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Emaar Misr is the real estate developer of Mivida. Through this article, we will try to learn more and more about this company the establishment and the most important projects of its previous work.
Your Best Guide for New Cairo Compounds
The establishment of Mivida New Cairo
- Mohammed Bin Ali Alabbar founded Emaar Properties in the UAE in 1997 to undertake many projects and even contribute to the establishment of many shopping malls, commercial centers, and real estate units for various commercial and administrative activities.
- Following the announcement of its plans to establish Dubai Marina, Emaar was listed the following year on the Dubai Financial Market. It became the first private company to offer commercial shares to foreign nationals to undertake real estate investment and development projects across Dubai. The company started to build its first major projects in 2001 by constructing 3 residential towers within a large residential complex consisting of 6 towers.
- In 2002, Emaar Misr started its real estate development and investment projects in Egypt through the development of the Bibliotheca Alexandrina as well as the establishment of a new facility for the library to be a great start for many major real estate development projects in Egypt over many years now,whether in Greater Cairo or even was in the land of the North Coast on the shores of the Mediterranean
- In 2003, the company took new strides in real estate development and investment in Dubai in the construction of international towers such as Burj Khalifa, known as the tallest building in the world. In addition, the Mall of Dubai, which includes a huge number of shopping malls and shops for major international brands, is necessarily one of the major commercial destinations in the world.
For More information about the best New Cairo compounds, Click here
Units of project Mivida New Cairo Compound
- 347 m2
- 341 m2
- 273 m2
- 391 m2
- 738 m2
Previous work of Emaar Misr
Emaar Misr, the developer of Mivida Compound, has succeeded in providing a large number of the most important and most prominent real estate development projects in Egypt recently to work in a related context with Emaar Properties.
So It had a great work precedent that we can highlight: -
Full Details on the cheapest Apartments for sale in New Cairo