All Information about Jebal Resort Ain Sokhna

Jebal Resort
Published at 2019-02-25

Information about Jebal Resort

Jebal Resort is one of the luxurious integrated residential compounds in Ain El Sokhna, as it provides many services for the residents and the resort's special design on a mountain in Ain Sokhna Road making the units inside it have a panoramic sea view.

All the residential units inside it have been designed on fancy and different Europian designs including, the Portuguese and Spanish designs on a high level.

Know the location of Jebal Resort

  • what makes Jebal Resort so special is its special location on El Ain El Sokhna Road, as it is located on kilo 50 of El Zafarana Road.
  • it's 127 kilometers away from Cairo also it takes a special location on New Galala Road.
  • It's only 4 kilometers away from Porto Sokhna Resort, and it's near the vital points that are found on Ain El Sokhna Road making it one of the nearest touristic residential compounds to Cairo.

All Information about The Best Sokhna Resorts

What's the space of Jebal Resort?

Jebal Resort was constructed on a large space equals 70 acres, also the length of the beach in the project is up to 500 meters and the depth of the resort is 900 meters.

The resort was designed on a high mountain that makes all the residents in the residential units see the sea directly.

The residential units as Chalets and Villas are designed on 20% of the total space of the project, while the remaining 80% space is allocated for the green spaces, swimming pools, and the lagoons have been distributed carefully in all the regions inside it.

Know more about the executing company of Jebal Resort

Sky Bridge Development is the executing company of Jebal Resort Ain El Sokhna which used Portuguese company " Norvia" for designing the residential units in the project to be produced on the required level.

Sky Bridge is one of the companies that have a new vision for the world of real estate design and has many previous projects like Buildings in El Sherouk and in Heliopolice and other famous areas in Cairo.

Know the available services in Jebal Resort

The executive company provided many important services like:

  • Private Large Beach for the resort on a 16000 meters' space and 500 meters' width
  • Gym, Spa, and Jacuzzi are available for all the lovers of beach sports.
  • Swimming pools with pure water to serve the residents in the place
  • There's the first swimming pool inside the sea that contains the warm seawater
  • There's a large group of Restaurants and Cafes on the beach
  • There are also two party areas with 2 stages.
  • Fishing trips are available 
  • More of Water games
  • Large space of the resort up to 12 thousand meter square is allocated for commercial stores inside it.
  • Includes a Huge Commerical Mall and many important buildings
  • Cafes and Minimarket.
  • The project has a Water Park with space equals 14 thousand Meter square and it has been provided by awnings to get rid of the high temperature
  • Have Camping areas in addition to the kids' area
  • Adult Camping area
  • All the residential units are designed on high ground so it can see the sea clearly
  • BBQ and Party areas
  • A Nursery for the little children
  • 24/7 Security and guarding.

Know more about the residential units in Jebal Resort

  • The executing company worked on designing residential units on 20% of the total space.
  • The residential units designed in the shape of Chalets, Stand-alone Villas and Townhouse all designed on a Europian style from the Greek, Spanish and Portuguese, and the spaces start from 110 meters and up to 166 meters.

Know More about The Cheapest Resorts in Sokhna

What are the prices of the residential units in Jebal Resort?

  • The prices of residential units differ in Jebal Resort according to its space
  • The prices of the Chalet's in the resort start from 1,000,000
  • Villas' Prices start from 3,600,000
  • It's possible to sign the value of the unit with facilities as 10% downpayment is paid and the remaining as installments over 7 years and the delivery is after 3 years.



Security Playgrounds Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Mosque Social Club Health club and Spa Hotel Aqua park

Best Compounds In Al Ain Al Sokhna

Blumar El-Sokhna
Blumar El Sokhna Price From 2,450,000 EGP
Life in Blue Blue Resort
Blue Blue Resort Ain Sokhna Price From 1,500,000 EGP
Azha Ain Sokhna
Azha Ain Sokhna Price From 2,200,000 EGP
Aroma Beach Residence Resort
Aroma Residence Resort in Ain Sokhna Price From 1,950,000 EGP
Jaz Little Venice Golf Resort
Jaz Little Venice Golf Ain Sokhna Price From 2,000,000 EGP
La Vista Resort El Ain El Sokhna.
La Vista Resort in Ain Sokhna Price From 1,600,000 EGP