If you want to get a new residential unit in the 6th of October city that is considered from the important residential cities in Egypt, All what you need to do is to search for the best offers from the investor companies in the city, and from the famous residential projects in the center of the 6th of October city today is Kenz Compound 6 October, which was constructed in the shape of residential buildings and each building consists of:
A ground floor and 5 upper floors, and the compound provide many services and different features that satisfy the clients' needs.
Your Guid For The Newest 6 October Compounds
Kenz Compound's Location
Kenz Compound is located in the center of the 6th of October city especially in October gardens district and 10 minutes away from the Shooting Square, and it has a very special geographic location that makes it near many vital locations, as it's near to the oasis ( El-Wahat) and the Ring Road, and it's 15 minutes away from Juhayna Square and Mall of Arabia, and it's also close to Media Production City and Mall of Egypt.
The Executing Company of Kenz Project
Kenz Project was executed by First Group Company that's considered from the famous companies that work in the real estate field and it presented many concepts about the residential compounds in the 6th of October city and El Sheikh Zayed for the Egyptian Market, and it constructed many special projects as Lazurde in El Sheikh Zayed and New Garden Compound and many other projects like mall and constructions.
Units of project Kenz compound 6 October
- 241 m2
- 174 m2
- 169 m2
The Designs inside Kenz First Group
- Kenz Compound was designed according to a modern concept for the real estates in Egypt as it was designed on the latest and the best real estate designs in the shape of 6 residential towers and each tower consist of:
- A ground floor and 5 upper floors, and the residential units were constructed on a small space compared to the total space of the compound to provide more services and features in the compound.
Browse Now Properties for sale in 6 October City
The Important Services in Kenz 6 October
Kenz Compound provides many services and features as:
- Wide green spaces.
- Many swimming pools.
- Security and guarding teams and security cameras.
- Underground parking garages and elevators.
- Many gardens and artificial lakes.
- Restaurants and cafes.
- Large commercial area.
- Kids' area.
- Swimming pool for ladies.
- The lights on the streets work by solar energy.
- Many playgrounds.
Information about the most important compounds in 6th October
The Residential Units Spaces in the Compound
- Kenz Compound was constructed on 30 acres, and it's from the best residential compounds in the city, and the residential units were constructed on 25% of the total space and the remaining 75% space was specified for the services and the green services and all the entertainment means, and the units have various and different spaces.
- The residential units are designed in the shape of residential apartments, and the units' spaces start from 145 up 291 square meters.
More information about Apartments for sale in 6 October City
The Units Prices and Payment Systems in Kenz Compound
The prices in Kenz Compound is considered the best prices in the 6th of October city, and the units are delivered half-finished and the units' prices start from 6600 up to 8500 pounds, and the compound was executed on 3 phases which:
- The residential units are delivered immediately in the first phase.
- The second phase is delivered after 1 year.
- The third phase is delivered after 2 years.
- And the client can pay a 15% downpayment of the total price of the unit and the remaining on a 96 months' installment.
Your comprehensive guide to know the best Townhouses for sale in 6 October City