Properties for sale
Project name: Jaya Mall.
About the project: One of the most important malls in New Administrative Capital, which provides all comprehensive services, offers, and facilities to its customers and investors.
Project Location: Located in Downtown Area of New Administrative Capital.
Project Space: A vast area up to 6,000 square meters.
Unit Types: Units vary between commercial and administrative.
Units Space: Starting from 26 meters.
Price per meter: Starting at 18,000 EGP.
Real estate developer name: Egyptian Real Estate Development Company.
Payment methods: You can pay a reservation downpayment ranging from 5% to 40% and pay the rest of the amount over a period ranging from 5 to 13 years.
Take the best investment opportunities inside Jaya Mall
it is a great investment opportunity because it is located in New Capital, which represents the future of investment in Egypt. On the other hand, it is full of services, outstanding offers, and facilities for its customers, so it can be said that it is first in the client's interest and undoubtedly ensures the success of his project.
The mall is a landmark in New Administrative Capital because it is located in a central area, which is Downtown area, plot Mu2/39 that necessarily makes it the focus of everyone's attention, whether investors or even Sopping lovers.
Another of the most important features of the mall is its construction on two main streets up to 90 meters wide, which increased the importance and excellence of its location that also has a unique view of a wide green patch, in addition to owning the largest Batio in the area (Downtown) with a space of up to 5250 meters, as well as its proximity to important vital places, such as:
- Al Masa Hotel.
- Green River.
- Business and finance district.
- Government district.
- Light Railway Transit (LRT).
- Computer companies.
- Gold market.
- Al Fattah Al Aleem mosque.
- Bin Zayed Axis.
- Regional Ring Road.
- Monorail station.
Jaya Business Complex Mall is not only a place for shopping but also for hiking as it is built on a large area of 6000 square meters, with water bodies, service facilities, beautiful views, and decorations, while the buildings occupy only 30%.
The modern and upscale design of the mall is enough to draw attention to it compared to many other malls and although it has only administrative and commercial units, it consists of multiple floors, as it has 2 underground floors with a space of up to 12000 meters and a ground floor with 10 floors repeated.
The facade of the mall is 106 meters and offers commercial and administrative units to its customers in different spaces to suit the nature of the activity inside it, its areas are:
- Commercial unit spaces start from 30 meters, from the ground floor to the second floor.
- Administrative unit spaces (offices) start from 26 meters, from the third floor to the tenth floor.
The client will not only be able to book his unit in the area that suits him, but it will be fully ready to start its project immediately because all units are super luxe and equipped with air conditioning.
Jaya New Administrative Capital services and features:
The mall is an exceptional investment opportunity that will probably never repeat again because it is full of many outstanding services and offers its customers great features that are difficult to find elsewhere, as it offers them all of the following:
- Integrated security services involving human elements represented by guards and state-of-the-art surveillance cameras operating all the time.
- Providing the mall with two large entrances to ensure easy entry and exit, whether for unit owners or visitors.
- Providing all the important equipment, including lighting systems, central air conditioning, and emergency fire control system.
- Offering units with multiple spaces and modern finishes of high quality.
- There are four electric elevators as well as escalators so that all those in the mall can move easily between its different floors without any congestion.
- Jaya has a vast Plaza area among its many other facilities because it is a truly integrated project.
- Applying the environmentally friendly system by relying primarily on solar energy and that contributes to providing a working environment and a healthy atmosphere within the mall, both for unit owners and visitors.
- Green spaces and landscapes scattered across many parts, reflecting a civilized view at the top of the splendor.
- The presence of an area called (Food Court) with a number of cafes and restaurants, So that those who are there do not have to get out of it when you want to eat or drink.
- Visitor area where they can rest if they feel tired while shopping.
- Each floor has a corner known as Coffee Break, where coffee can be had.
- A place for smokers only, to protect the health of all those inside the mall and to protect them from the risk of secondhand smoke.
- A place equipped for children's entertainment, featuring many fun and entertaining games.
- There are only four meeting rooms often needed by administrative office owners, in addition to sky lounge.
- Large garages can park a large number of cars inside them.
With all these features, the only drawback of the mall from the point of view of some is somewhat beyond the center of Cairo due to its location in New Administrative Capital, but this is no longer a defect due to the construction of new roads linking New Capital and Great Cairo, and facilitating the movement between them significantly.
Jaya Egyptian Developers prices:
You won't get many services and exclusive benefits just within the mall, but competitive prices and great discounts too, where the price per square meter of administrative units is estimated at 20000 pounds before the discount and after a 10% discount (the launch) is only 18000 pounds, while the price per meter is 30 thousand pounds in the shops and commercial units and although the price of the unit varies according to its space, type and floor, the lowest total price inside the mall is 468 thousand pounds.
Despite the variety of payment systems offered within the mall, all of them are characterized by special facilities that enable the buyer to pay for the unit with ease and an installment system (equal installments) without paying additional interest. These systems are:
- 5% reservation downpayment and installments over 5 years.
- 10% reservation downpayment and installments over 7 years.
- 20% reservation downpayment and installments over 8 years.
- 25% reservation downpayment and installments over 9 years.
- 30% reservation downpayment and installments over 10 years.
- 40% downpayment and installments over 13 years.
It is worth noting that the minimum downpayment for the administrative unit reservation is 20000 pounds and up to 50000 pounds for commercial units. The buyer bears 10% maintenance costs, with units to be delivered to customers fully finished within three years (2024), knowing that there is a 30% discount on cash payment.
Owning company and previous business:
The Egyptian Developers Company (Egyptian Real Estate) succeeded in implementing Jaya Mall in an integrated and modern way through the use of major companies and human resources that enabled them to achieve great excellence in their first project in New Administrative Capital, such as:
- Archrete, a real estate design company, has already implemented more than 30 projects in New Capital, including Paris Mall, Evira Mall, Grand Square Mall, Lafayette Mall, and others.
- Engineer Walid Abdul Ghaffar, who has already implemented huge projects throughout the Arab world, including Air Force Hospital, Misr Petroleum Co., Madinah Airport, Ministry of Justice, North Edge Towers, Commercial International Bank (CIB), 15 malls in New Capital, and others.
The company that owns the mall "Egyptian Developments" is always accustomed to carrying out outstanding projects and this is clearly reflected in its previous work, including:
- Projects in Sheikh Zayed: Zayed cluster, Zayed cluster Medical Center, Zayed Regency Project, Zayed Dunes.
- Evora Compound in New Cairo and launched projects in several other areas, such as: North Coast, 6th of October, Ain Sokhna.
- Shopping center
- Commercial area
- Health club and Spa