About Gaia North Coast Resort
Project Name: Gaia.
About Project: Vacation project by Al Ahly for Real Estate Development.
Gaia Location: located at Kilo 192 in Ras El Hikma Bay.
Gaia Space: 280 acres.
Units' Type: Chalets - Duplexes - attached houses - villas.
Units' Space: start from 130 m² up to 350 m².
Units Price: starts from 1,600,000 EGP.
The Developer Name: Al Ahly Sabbour.
Payment Methods: 10% downpayment and installments up to 8 years.
Gaia Resort in North Coast
After Al Ahly for Real Estate Development succeeded under the supervision of its CEO Engineer Hassan Sabbour in Amwaj North Coast, the Company has launched Gaia North Coast in Ras El Hikma, 55 km away from Amwaj Resort to complete its successful real estate process, it gives you a great opportunity to enjoy and have fun with your family to fulfill your dream of luxury.
Gaia Resort Location
Gaia Sabbour is located in the New North Coast, which is divided into two parts: Ras El Hikma and Sidi Abd El Rahman.
It is in Ras El Hikma Bay with a magnificent and very distinctive sea in addition to an attractive beach equipped for swimming with soft and white sand. Gaia is located in a very famous area where there are many monuments in this area and is an attraction for tourists all over the world where it has a collection of Hellenistic tombs which are considered memorial temples, as well as huge underground tombs carved on the rock and belongs to the Hellenistic period.
The location of Gaia North Coast is close to many places, including:
- At kilo 192 next to City Stars Resort and Fouka Bay North Coast.
- It is 10 minutes from Fouka Road, which is only an hour and a half away from Cairo through the new Fouka Road, which was executed by the Egyptian armed forces, and this road is very wide, saving time for travelers between North Coast and Cairo and especially El Hikma Bay, it also connects the area of October 6 to the North Coast.
Major services in Gaia North Coast Egypt
It provides an impressive range of integrated services to satisfy all the needs of its customers.
The most important of these services are:
- Many Swimming Pools with special ones for children and covered swimming pools for ladies.
- Aqua Park with many modern games.
- kids area.
- Shopping mall with many services and international brands.
- Restaurants and cafes area.
- Outdoor theatre.
- Many Sports playgrounds.
- Hypermarket and mosque.
- Vast green spaces through the resort.
- 24/7 security and guarding.
About the developer and its previous projects
Al Ahly for Real Estate Development has executed Gaia Resort, which is owned by renowned engineer Hassan Sabbuor, as it is one of the largest companies in the field of real estate development and is one of the largest companies in Egypt with honorable history of successes and achievements real estate in the field of real estate marketing, it was founded in 1994, its experience in this field was more than 24 years of successes, developments, and achievements.
It has established more than 55 residential and tourism projects in less than 25 years, and the company includes a lot of important works and projects inside and outside Egypt, the most important of which are:
- The City of Odyssia.
- Aria Sabbour Mostakbal City.
- Keeva 6 October Compound.
- Lavenir Mostakbal City.
- Amwaj North Coast.
- Zoya North Coast.
- Platinum Club New Cairo.
- Green Square New Cairo.
- The Square New Cairo.
- Grand Residence New Cairo.
- Katameya Hills.
Units Space and Types in Gaia Ras El Hikma
The resort was established on 280 acres with a large beach of up to 500 square meters.
The buildings were executed on only 20% of the total area of the project, and the remaining 80% area is for large green spaces, water bodies, and distinct landscapes, as it provides different types of units among chalets - duplexes - attached houses - villas.
Chalets with space of 130 m².
Duplex with space of 170 m².
Attached houses with space of 180 m².
Villas with a space of 350 m².
Gaia Sabbour Prices and payment methods
Units' prices start from 1,600,000 EGP.
As for payment methods, it offers a 10% downpayment and installments up to 6 years.
The Delivery Date
Delivery of Super Lux finished units shall be in 2022.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2019, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update the spaces and the list of residential and commercial units' types and prices constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.