Apartments for Sale in Hurghada
About Hurghada Enjoy the charming nature and the calm atmosphere on the seashore, away from the crowds, as it is characterized by providing all services to customers and investors.
Hurghada Location The western beach is located on an area of 40 km from the coast of the Red Sea.
Units Types Apartments for Sale in Hurghada - Penthouses -Chalets.
Units Spaces It starts from 70 square meters.
Average Prices Starts of 500,000 EGP.
The Most Important Developers Orascom - Peramiza - Ancor.
Payment methods The unit price can be paid in cash and a down payment can be made from the total unit price and the rest in installments over long and convenient payment periods.
Properties for sale
- 250 m2
- 142 m2
- 120 m2
- 60 m2
- 83 m2
- 72 m2
- 104 m2
- 146 m2
- 102 m2
Apartments for Sale in Hurghada Brochure and Master Plan
About Hurghada: Enjoy the charming nature and the calm atmosphere on the seashore, away from the crowds, as it is characterized by providing all services to customers and investors.
Hurghada Location: The western beach is located on an area of 40 km from the coast of the Red Sea.
Units Types: Apartments for Sale in Hurghada - Penthouses -Chalets.
Units Spaces: It starts from 70 square meters.
Average Prices: Starts of 500,000 EGP.
The Most Important Developers: Orascom - Peramiza - Ancor.
Payment methods: The unit price can be paid in cash and a down payment can be made from the total unit price and the rest in installments over long and convenient payment periods.
Apartments for Sale in Hurghada
Owning apartments for sale in Hurghada is a dream for many because it guarantees them a life in one of the most beautiful Egyptian cities. Hurghada is known for its strategic location, temperate climate throughout the year, splendid landscape, and bustling activity, as it provides different types of apartments to its customers so that everyone can find the specifications that suits them. You’ll find more details on this wonderful city and the available properties in it below:
Hurghada is one of the most beautiful coastal cities in Egypt thanks to its charming nature and wonderful geographical location on the western shore. It overlooks about 40 kilometers of the Red Sea’s coastal strip.
Hurghada ranks fourth among the largest cities in Egypt, which has contributed to the spread of many attractions and high-end and luxurious hotels.
The city is about 452 kilometers away from Cairo. You can travel between Cairo and Hurghada using different means of transport, whether flying, buses, or taxi. It takes about 5 hours by car and only one hour by plane.
Hurghada has a pleasant climate most of the year, but the weather can be dry during summer and the peak temperature can reach 40°C or 42°C. However, the weather is great during winter and encourages you to lie down on the beach to enjoy the warm sunshine.
During winter, the weather in Hurghada is hot during the day and cold during the night, and temperatures can reach a maximum of 18°C.
Don’t miss the chance to visit Hurghada during autumn and spring, either, because it's one of the most convenient times to visit this charming city and enjoy it to the fullest extent. You have the opportunity to practice all its entertainment outdoor activities in an ideal atmosphere. The city is also great for snorkeling, swimming, and diving throughout the year thanks to its wonderful location close to the Red Sea.
The Advantages of Owning an Apartment in Hurghada
Your dream of living in a charming, fully-serviced city comes true when booking apartments for sale in Hurghada because you will have many services and benefits enjoyed by residents of Hurghada city only. These services and advantages include:
- The strategic location near the Red Sea as well as its proximity to the largest oil wells in the region, which encourages investment, revitalizes the economy, and creates plenty of jobs in the area.
- Most, if not all, residential areas offer Apartments for Sale in Hurghada, with all recreational facilities such as clubhouses, health clubs, and swimming pools, as well as high-end cafés, luxury restaurants, and celebration venues.
- Residents enjoy a high degree of security, as well as many service facilities such as schools, hospitals, commercial areas, housekeeping services, etc.
- The sun is bright most of the time, so you can always enjoy the stunning beaches and dazzling coral reefs all year.
- The large number of luxury tourist resorts, particularly spread between Saqala, El Mamsha, and Dahar, attract tourists and those who want to relax and enjoy the charming nature away from the bustling city life.
- The city is close to the commercial port, which plays a major role in the transport of goods from one region to another, and provides plenty of job and business opportunities.
- 4 and 5 stars luxury hotels are common throughout the city.
- Hurghada is one of the top 3 diving hotspots, it is also suitable for many entertainment activities including water sports, golf, and clubs.
The Best Locations to Buy Apartments within Hurghada
Hurghada is full of high-end neighborhoods that provide a distinctive atmosphere for accommodation, which is why it can be confusing to choose one of them to live. Below, you’ll find more information about each area to make the decision easier:
- El Gouna: The best option for those who just want to relax in a beautiful and serene environment. It has private beaches and a yacht marina, and is only 470 kilometers away from Cairo. There’s also plenty of services, such as schools, shops, clubs, and more.
- Sahl Hasheesh: One of the most important areas overlooking the Red Sea coast, where you’ll find various services (especially recreational) such as: golf courses, yacht marina, and a stunning Ancient Egyptian city underwater, where you can dive and explore.
- El Kawther: Close to the Red Sea beach and contains many services and educational facilities as well as recreational places. Here, you’ll enjoy a pleasant climate and picturesque beaches with pristine waters and golden sand.
- Bowling Street: A vital street with many services and recreational facilities within it, such as the German school and pharmacies (El Ezaby pharmacy etc.), cafés (El Mawardy), gyms, bowling centers, and others.
- Al Dahar: A very active area, close to many important roads such as Al Matar, El Hadaba, El Mamsha, and Sheraton. There’s also plenty of markets, including a seafood market and a local market.
Types of Apartments in Hurghada
High-end design is the common factor among apartments for sale in Hurghada, but there’s also enough variety to suit all tastes. Apartments found in the city can be categorized into one of the following:
- One-room Apartments for Sale in Hurghada (studio units)
- Regular apartments
- Duplex units
- Hotel apartments
Under each of these types, you’ll find many specifications in terms of finishes (without finishing, Semi finishing, full finishing), space (small, medium, large), and so on. Overall, there’s a large variety of apartments to choose from.
Apartment Spaces for Sale in Hurghada
All the spaces you can think of will be available in Hurghada, from the smallest units suitable for one occupant, to spacious units for large families. In general, apartments range from 47 square meters (studio apartment) to about 196 square meters or more.
Keep in mind that the apartment spaces in Hurghada vary according to the location. For example, El Kawther area includes Apartments for Sale in Hurghada ranging from 60 square meters to 150 square meters, most of which have a reception room, two bedrooms, as well as a kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
Prices and Payment Systems
Not only do apartment prices vary widely, but they’re also available with flexible payment systems to make owning a unit a lot easier.
It can be said that hurghada is suitable for different economic levels and social classes because it includes very luxurious areas (such as al-Gouna) which includes the most expensive apartments, but at the same time there are other areas suitable for medium and low-income such as El-Kahf Street and Mubarak 8
Average apartment prices in a number of neighborhoods can be found below:
- Al-Gouna: 4,000,000 EGP
- Sahl Hasheesh: 900,000 EGP
- Al-Kawther: 500,000 EGP
- Al Nasr Street: 450,000 EGP
As for the payment systems, they are very flexible as mentioned above. Although there are apartments for sale that require immediate payment (cash), the vast majority have great payment systems, where the buyer can pay installments over several years without incurring additional interest.
For example, you can buy a fully-finished two-room apartment in Mangrove (including with all kitchen supplies and air conditioning) and attached to a private garden overlooking the sea, for 5,600,000 EGP. However, you only need 10% as a downpayment and the rest is paid in installments for 5 years, even though you will receive the apartment within 8 months.
- Swimming pools
- Shopping center
- Commercial area
- Social Club
- Health club and Spa
- Water Fountains
- Aqua park