About La Vista City Compound in New Administrative Capital
Get in touch with the seller
La Vista City compound
La Vista City The new administrative capital , is the latest administrative capital , which appeals to enthusiasts of distinctive and luxurious designs.
It is located on the shores of industrial lakes and large green spaces.
It is also suitable for people looking for comfort, tranquility and recreation in a project that combines everything you look for about him.
Details of La Vista City project
Is a sophisticated residential project consisting of a variety of residential units, which vary between villas, Town House, Twin House and Land Alon.
Where the developer has decided that the project does not contain apartments and residential units starts between 240 meters to 470 square meters.
The project was created with new ideas and different development by La Vista Real Estate Development Company, which has been keen to blend the Western European and the Arab originality of the East.
Whether in the architectural or project designs that have been designed by the most experienced architects worlds.Read more about the project
The space of La Vista City project
La Vista City is in a prime location where the developer has decided to be located next to Hyde Park and Meveda on the Middle Ring, near City Jeep and a range of mega projects, making it a prime location.
As for the area of this project, its area is the largest, as the area of the project reaches 910 acres, it was decided to build on only 15% of the land area, and the remaining 85% of the project services and green spaces.
Information about the developer of La Vista City compound
The company is one of the largest real estate companies in the Middle East and has provided many vital projects since it was founded in 1991.
Among the projects and projects that have provided the following:
North Coast Projects:
- La Vista Bay East
- La Vista Bay
- La Vista Cascada
- La Vista Ras Elhikma
- La Vista sol
Projects Ain Sukhna:
- La Vista1
- La Vista2
- La Vista3
- La Vista4
- La Vista5
6th of October City Projects:
- El Patio Zahraa
- EL Patio 6
- Sunrise City
- EL Patio 4
- EL Patio 5
- El Patio Casa
- EL patio 5 East
- EL Patio Prime
Units spaces in La Vista City compound
Details of the spaces inside La Vista City The new administrative capital:
- Townhouse with an area of 230 square meters.
- Twin House with an area of 276 square meters.
- Villa with an area of 300 square meters.
- Villa with an area of 336 square meters.
- Villa with an area of 380 square meters.
Services of La Vista City compound
Taiba Real Estate Development Company has provided a wide range of services in order to provide comfort and convenience to the residents of the Compound and these services such as:
- A group of international schools at a high level of sophistication and development in order to serve the people of the Compound.
- A state-of-the-art gym featuring state-of-the-art sports and activities.
- Club House.
- The project provides you with a range of 24-hour medical clinics, as well as first-aid and emergency services throughout the day.
- Green spaces, water bodies and industrial lakes.
- Gym and Spa.
- Restaurants, cafeterias and cafés.
- Covered parking.
- Garage for all residential units.
- Places to run, football, basketball and plane fields.
- A commercial mall featuring a wide range of international shops that provide you with the latest international brands.
- Security and guarding around the clock and all units of the compound equipped with surveillance cameras.
The most important feature of the project is La Vista City, the new administrative capital:
This project is distinguished from other administrative capital projects as follows:
- Street view up to 18 meters.
- Does not contain any of the apartments.
- It provides you everything you need in one place.
- Green spaces between residential units range from 25 meters to 80 meters.
- Administrative areas and commercial areas are separate from residential units.
- Located in a privileged location with a wide range of services and located near the Green River.
Average prices of residential units in La Vista City
- La Vista Real Estate Development Company has been able to be priced between LE 4.6 million and LE 9.4 million.
- As for the payment system, the real estate developer decided that the six-year repayment system and the booking provider would be 15% of the total price of the housing unit.
The scheduled date for delivery of La Vista City project is the new administrative capital:
- The real estate developer decided that the receipt of housing units within three years from the beginning of the implementation of the project, ie the beginning of 2021.
- Swimming pools
- Shopping center
- Commercial area
- Social Club
- Health club and Spa
- Water Fountains