About Opal Business Complex Mall New Capital
Stores for sale in Opal Business Complex Mall with space of 35 m²
Project Name: Opal Business Complex.
About Project: Commercial, administrative and medical complex by Rekaz Developments, located in the heart of Central Business District of the Administrative Capital.
Opal Business Complex Mall Location: In the heart of the Administrative Capital in (MU23) specifically in (D1) area at the main northern entrance.
Opal Business Complex Space: 4000 m².
Units Type: commercial units - administrative units - clinics.
Units Space: starts from 25 up to 400 m².
Price per meter: in commercial units, it starts from 50,000 EGP.
in administrative units, it starts from 29,000 EGP.
in clinics, it starts from 29,000 EGP.
The Executing Company Name: Rekaz Developments.
Payment Methods: There are 4 payment systems with different payment methods, and installments ranging from 4 to 7 years.
Full Details on the cheapest Offices for sale in New Capital City
Opal Business Complex Mall
Opal Business Complex is the latest project of REKAZ DEVELOPMENTS, which aims to provide outstanding services in the commercial malls filed, and the mall's strategic location will be an important indicator of its success in the coming period. Rekaz Developments has 15 years experience in more than one architectural field not only the real estate development of the construction of residential compounds, but has a great experience in educational and administrative buildings in addition to commercial buildings, and has a long experience in three areas, the first of which is the management of architectural projects, modern construction methods, and distinctive engineering designs, it is equipped with a strong technical support system to ensure the high quality of Opal project.
Know in detail more about Stores for sale in New Capital City
Major Details about Opal Business Complex by Rekaz
It is located on an area of 4000 square meters, it is an integrated business complex that includes all types of units for management, medicine, and commerce, and all units directly overlook Al Amal axis, and the area of buildings acquires 30% of the total area, the rest 70% is for services and parking, as well as a commercial building and administrative building, each has its own entrance.
The building has 10 floors, each floor has 18 clinics, 6 administrative units, and a commercial area with 25 shops.
Your guide to know the top Clinics for sale in New CapitalRead more about the project
Where does Opal Mall Locate?
It is located in MU23, located specifically in (D1) area between the second residential district R2 and the third residential district R3 at the main northern entrance in the heart of Central Business District of the New Administrative Capital, and located near New Cairo - Suez Road - The Fifth Settlement.
MU23 area is close to several places: Smart City - Sports City - Monorail Train Station - Canadian University - Al Maqsad Compound.
Browse Now Pharmacies for sale in New capital
Most Important Services Provided by Opal Mall New Capital
- Secure parking.
- Restaurants and cafes.
- 24/7 security and guarding.
- 6 elevators with escalators.
- Equipped with an integrated maintenance unit inside the mall building for the maintenance of all existing equipment, whether air conditioning or electric elevators.
- Electricity generators.
- Green spaces and swimming pools.
Units Space and Price Per Meter
As for the ground floor of the mall will be allocated to the commercial part and its area will be between 25 m² per unit up to 400 m², and the price per meter starts from 50,000 EGP up to 65,000 EGP.
The first-floor space will be from 32 m² up to 400 m².
Clinics space starts from 36 m² up to 400 m², and the price per meter starts from 29,000 EGP up to 32,000 EGP.
The administrative building starts from 46 m² up to 400 m², and the price per meter for offices starts from 29,000 EGP to 31,000 EGP.
Payment Systems and the Delivery Date
There are 4 different payment systems:
- Without downpayment and installments up to 4 years.
- 5% downpayment and installments up to 4 years in equal payments.
- 10% downpayment and installments up to 5 years.
- 20% downpayment and installments up to 7 years.
The units shall be delivered after 3 years from now in 2022.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2019, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update the spaces and the list of residential and commercial units' types and prices constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.
AmenitiesSecurity Swimming pools Shopping center Commercial area Health club and Spa Water Fountains
Other Projects in the Same Area